07.

[C H A P T E R S E V E N]- M O N S T E R -

- M O N S T E R -

Cadmus walks over to Allison, who's pacing back and forth in front of the guy's locker room. She looks nervous, and her heart was beating a little fast. She notices Cadmus and jumps, scared by the boy. She glares and hits his arm, Cadmus laughing.

"Who are you stalking that's inside the male locker room?" He asks.

"Jackson," she says, not at all confident.

"Why can't Scott?" Cadmus asks while looking around.

"He has to make up a chemistry test," she explains. "Plus Scott and Stiles got themselves a restraining order from Jackson."

Cadmus tries to hold in his laugh, but fails. He starts to laugh, and Allison smacks him again. She shushes him and covers his mouth. Cadmus pushes her hand away and then straightens himself out, as much as a gay can.

"I can go in there for you," Cadmus suggest and her face turns to relief.

"Oh thank you!" She hugs him. "I'll wait out here, if anything goes wrong just scream and Scott will come."

Cadmus nods and opens the door, walking in the empty room. Cadmus bites his lip, worrying about all the ways it could go wrong. He was regretting what he was doing, Jackson could turn into the Kanima at any given time. To say Cadmus was scared of the Kanima was an understatement. Cadmus was utterly terrified of it.

"Jackson?" He calls out.

Jackson's locker was open, but hanging. The hinges on the locker were broken off, only one hinge remaining. Jackson walks out the showers, completely naked. Cadmus turns away after seeing his body.

"Jesus! Put on some clothes."

He walks over and wraps a towel around his waist. His face held a smirk that's plastered on his face.

"Did you need something?"

"Um... W-We can um... talk later," Cadmus stutters over his words.

"No, let's talk now," Jackson demands.

Cadmus takes a step back and Jackson steps forward. This process repeats until they hit a wall. Jackson slams his hands on the wall, trapping Cadmus.

"I changed my mind, Jackson! Stop!"

Jackson leans closer, "You seem a little stressed. Is it your dad? Or is it Isaac?"