24.

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R- I N T E R R O G A T I O N -

- I N T E R R O G A T I O N -

It was Cadmus' phone ringing that woke him up. Usually, he was a deep sleeper, but ever since he got better hearing from turning, he could hear even the fridge open all the way from the kitchen. His phone light was bright in his eyes, and he just lazily presses accept. It was Stiles talking on an officer's phone, and their conversation was cut short with one sentence.

"We're getting interrogated by Scott's dad."

That one sentence had Cadmus hanging up the phone. He throws the blanket off and grabs a random pair of jeans from his drawer. He pulls them up and buttons the jeans, and grabs a hoodie. His socks and shoes were put on much faster, and soon he was racing to his car. He didn't tell them he was leaving as he assumed they would just figure it out themselves.

At the police station, Cadmus was quick to barge his way into the room the four teens were in. Agent McCall wasn't too happy about the intruder, but he did remember him from their time at the Argent's apartment. Cadmus sits on the couch, half on Scott and half on Stiles. Neither teen said anything about his choice of seating, only receiving a look from Scott's father.

"Begin," Cadmus tells him.

"So when did you get there?" Agent McCall asks, not bothering to specify who he was talking to.

"At the same time," Stiles answers.

"At the same time as who?"

"At the same time as me," Scott answers this time.

"By coincidence?" Agent McCall asks further.

"What do you mean by coincidence?" Stiles questions back, and McCall gives him a look.

"That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time, was that a coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Scott asks his father.

"I think he's asking me," Stiles suggests to Scott.

"I think he's asking the both of you," Lydia mentions.

This entire time Kira was quiet, and Cadmus was enjoying the scene unfold. No one was budging, and Kira kept quiet just because she didn't know what to say. It was almost like they planned this whole conversation. The four teens always have a way of avoiding what normal people can't find out, and Kira was one of the normal people. She didn't want to get in the way and screw this up, maybe this could be avoided until her parents got to the station.