14.

[ C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N ]- T O F I G H T A N A L P H A -

- T O F I G H T A N A L P H A -

It was late at night when Scott McCall knocked on the door that belonged to the Dubois. It was a frantic knock, which Cadmus had assumed meant something was really wrong. The door was opened with urgency and Scott had a determined look on his face.

"Scott, is everything okay?"

Scott looks Cadmus before coming inside. Cadmus shuts the door and leads him to the couch where Miriam lays. The tv was paused but it was obvious that the two were jaguars were watching Footloose.

"Derek and Peter set up a plan to go after the Alpha pack," Scott explains. "We strike tomorrow, and I was hoping we could use your help."

"Wait, there's a pack of alphas?" Miriam asks, sitting up.

"I'll fill you in later," Cadmus says. "We'll help."

"I thought we weren't going to be apart of this?" Miriam says, looking at Cadmus who was doused in rage.

"They killed my friend, Mir. I'm going to kill every last one of them."

"We're not killing them, we're going to do this to stop anyone else from dying," Scott grabs Cadmus' hands. "Will you help me stop our friends from dying?"

Cadmus sighs and nods, "I will, but I want Erica's body to give a proper burial."

That next night, Scott and Isaac made their way to the area, Cadmus on the other side of Scott. The building looked old, and not what Cadmus was expecting for an Alpha of all Alphas.

"You didn't come alone," Deucalion mentions, holding his walking stick.

"Yeah. This is Isaac and Cadmus," Scott introduces.

"I'm not talking about Isaac and Cadmus," he says.

Scott turns and sees Derek coming out of the shadows. Derek was going to screw up the plan, and get more people killed. Behind him, Cadmus could make out Boyd and Cora in the shadows. More people were now going to die, because Derek wouldn't let Scott negotiate with Deucalion.

"You knew I would do this," Scott says to Derek, realizing the plan went beyond what he knew.

"Derek, people will die if you do this," Cadmus says. "Don't."

"If someone else dies -" Scott gets cut off by Derek.

"Him. Just him."

"Just me?" Deucalion asks. "Now, how does a blind man find his way into a place like this all on his own?"

Kali, an alpha with long nails, slides down a concrete wall. Up the stairs behind the three teen's came a wolfed out Ennis. On the floor above, Ethan and Aiden looks down at them, ready to morph into their large Alpha.