05.

[ C H A P T E R F I V E ]- S I D E S -

- S I D E S -

Cadmus sits near Jackson, while Danny stands over his boyfriend. He clings the backpack to him, and watches as Jackson attempts to lift more weight than he can handle. He was failing, and he didn't like it.

"I should be able to do twice of that," Jackson complains.

"On the full moon- maybe," Cadmus jokes.

Danny lets out a sigh, "I'm hitting the showers."

"Okay, hot stuff," Cadmus calls out to him and Danny winks.

"If I come back and you're dead underneath a pile of weight, I'm taking the Porsche and Cadmus."

"Damn, Danny," Cadmus whistles. "Tell him how you really feel."

"We need to talk... about a lot," Cadmus tells his stubborn boyfriend.

"Not until I can do what Scott and Derek can do."

"I don't care about your werewolf fantasy, we need to talk about our relationship."

Jackson sighs and stops lifting weights. He sits up and looks lazily at Cadmus.

"What about it Cadmus? That you're hanging around Danny more than me... or is this about Isaac?"

Cadmus scoffs, "No, this is-"

"Right now I'm talking," Jackson states. "I hear what he's calling you, I see the way you two look at each other."

Cadmus squeezes his fists, trying to keep himself together.

Jackson leans forward, "Maybe you're secretly dating him."

"You know what? I'm not dating Isaac, but damn would I be glad to. He actually never hides his affection to me, nor would he hide our fucking relationship. Not to mention that you're the one flirting with other girls."

"Those girls flirt with me first, besides it's my personality."

"No, your personality is being a jackass. Let's not forget that you're leading on all these chicks that you sleep with."

Jackson stands up and walks over. He grabs Cadmus' wrist and yanks him towards himself.

"Listen here-"

"Why don't we all just calm down and you answer my questions," Derek's voice scared the both of them.

Erica, Boyd, and Isaac were right behind him, glaring at Jackson. Jackson lets go of Cadmus and walks back to the weights.

"What happened to you on the night of the full moon?" Derek asks as Isaac stands next to his baby.

"Nothing. Nothing happened," Jackson semi lies to him, which was obviously caught by the alpha.