09.

[C H A P T E R N I N E]- O R I G I N -

- O R I G I N -

The Dubois family origin was complicated, a French family. The family had a long line of hunters, who were the first family to join the Argents in the beginning. Matthew Dubois was different, he changed the family plans.

Matthew visited Mexico for a while, and there he met a beautiful woman. Emeraude Rodrigues was her name, and the two quickly became lovers. Time had passed and Matthew was suppose to go back to France. Emeraude gave up her life in Mexico and lived with Matthew in France. In France, they had a kid and got married.

He was a beautiful baby boy, and at the age of six, his family moved to Mexico. It was in Mexico, that the spouses found out the family origins. Emeraude was a werejaguar, and Matthew was a hunter. They often talked about how what Cadmus would grow up to be.

One day, Matthew came home with six year old Cadmus to find Emeraude murdered in their house. It had traces of hunters, and Matthew was heartbroken. The hunters were never found, and Matthew decided to move. The two moved to Beacon Hills, and there Matthew got Missy, the Australian Shepherd.

Since Cadmus saw his mother dead, the two never had a relationship. Cadmus would spend his time in his room, with Missy laying with him. That was until he met Jackson Whittemore. Their relationship started out innocent, until Jackson kissed him in front of their mutual friend Danny.

It was only when Jackson became popular that his sexuality was a problem. He pretended to be straight, keeping his relationship a secret. Then Jackson got involved with Lydia Martin, and she fell hard for him.

Then Cadmus met Isaac, and the two instantly became friends. Cadmus finally had someone to talk to, and he wasn't alone.