11.

[C H A P T E R E L E V E N]- B A D M E M O R I E S -

- B A D M E M O R I E S -

Cadmus makes his way into Deaton's vet. In the back stood Deaton, Scott, Stiles, Derek, and Isaac. There was a tub filled with cold water and ice.

"What kind of kinky shit are you guys into?"

Isaac looks shocked to see him, as Cadmus had zero contact since his father died. Stiles, on the other hand, didn't want to shut up.

"You're still in town?" Stiles rants. "I thought you would leave- ya know since... well."

Derek punches Stiles, which sends him to the ground in pain. Stiles was clenching the spot he was punched as Derek crossed his arms.

"So why am I here exactly?" He asks while stalking over to the tub.

"Well what we're doing can kill Isaac, he needs someone with a special connection to bring him back when time comes."

Deaton has a way with words, making it seem like Cadmus had a purpose there. Even though it was to help Isaac. Cadmus didn't know this was how he was going to face everyone again. Let alone, how he was going to face Isaac again. He was going to practically die right in front of them.

"Okay, we're going to hold you down," Deaton tells Isaac.

Isaac steps in and sinks down, and Deaton let's Cadmus wait on the side. They hold him down, until he's in the sort of trance. Deaton starts to talk to him.

"Isaac? Can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can hear you," it barely sounded like Isaac anymore.

"This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that alright?"

Isaac nods and Deaton continues.

"I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible."

Erica and Boyd were missing? Cadmus recalls not seeing Boyd and Erica at their usual table, but Isaac also wasn't there. He just assumed they were done with Cadmus and wanted to be somewhere else.

"I- I don't wanna do that. I don't..." Isaac whimpers out. "I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that."

What happened on that night? Did something bad happen to Erica and Boyd? Cadmus feared the worst for his friends.

"Isaac, it's alright. Just relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by memories."

Lies.