18.

[ C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N ]- W E R E A L L K I L L E R S -

- W E R E A L L K I L L E R S -

Ethan stares in disbelief, "Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend."

"You're still not forgiven," Cadmus slides in.

"How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?"

"Ooo," Cadmus smirks. "I vote me next."

"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me?" Stiles asks. "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain Ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking-"

"Whao, Stiles! We get it!" Scott calms his friend down.

Cadmus rolls his eyes after Scott says, "We're talking to you because we know that you didn't want to kill Boyd."

"Correction, Scott 'knows', I still wanna kill you and your brother for that," Cadmus' smirk never leaves.

Scott gives Cadmus a look which he responds, "Okay, I'll shut up."

"I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again."

Cadmus snorts and Stiles smirks, loving this moment. Scott gives Cadmus a short glare before getting his eyes back on Ethan.

"You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas," Ethan explains the story. "We were omegas."

"What? So he got you to kill an alpha and the pack members?" Cadmus asks sarcastically.

"In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

"So you and your brother were like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asks.

"Something like that."

Cadmus slow claps, "This just keeps getting better and better."

"What happened?"

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our alpha was the worst of them."

"Gee, you could've changed what people thought, but you proved them right on multiple occasions." Scott smacks Cadmus' back to shut him up.

"Yeah this is boring so I'll go now," Cadmus says.

He leaves the room and gets a text from Lydia.