06.

[C H A P T E R S I X]- A N E W F R I E N D -

- A N E W F R I E N D -

After the fake study group, Cadmus decided to make plans with Danny. Cadmus mentions the breakup and Danny was taking him to clear his mind. The two go to a club, Danny ordering the drinks with a fake ID. They down shots and then order beer.

"It would've been easier if we fell for each other," Danny comments and takes a sip of alcohol.

"We're just fools for love."

Danny looks at Cadmus and holds up his beer, "To us... for being fools for love."

They clink their drinks and two girls walk over. A brunette slide her hand up Cadmus' back, leaning against him. The blonde walks over to Danny and slithers her arm around him. Danny smiles at the girl, and Cadmus assumed he knows them.

"Who's your friend, Danny?"

"This is Cadmus, Cadmus this is Alice and Marley."

The brunette grabs his hand and Cadmus stands up. The girls start leading him away from his friend.

"Have fun," Danny yells.

Marley starts to grind against Cadmus, while Alice was making out with him. Cadmus does his best to not tip the beer over as he focuses on the kiss. Marley starts kissing his neck as she grinds on him. Cadmus let's out a shaky breath as he pulls away, taking another swig of his drink.

"Are you here over a breakup?" Alice asks suddenly.

"Yeah, so is Danny."

The two start leading him away and Cadmus spots Scott and Stiles, who stare at him in disbelief for a moment. The girls take him out the building, and to a car.

"You're getting laid tonight."

Cadmus found himself in the music room after school was over, his homework spread across the floor

Cadmus found himself in the music room after school was over, his homework spread across the floor. He was procrastinating his homework and missing notes. Instead, he sits at the piano and slowly plays a few keys. A soft melody plays throughout the room, and Cadmus quietly hums along. The door opens and Cadmus' playing comes to an abrupt stop. Lydia walks into the room, a frown on her face.