19.

[ C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N ]- T I L L D E A T H D O U S P A R T -

- T I L L D E A T H D O U S P A R T -

"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out," Derek tells them.

"We'll distract them," Scott perks up, standing next to Cadmus.

"You mean fight them," Derek corrects him.

"Whatever we have to do."

Peter joins in, "I'll fight, but I need an advantage."

Everyone rummages through the area for something to help. Scott picks up a syringe labeled Epinephrine.

"Epinephrine?" Scott reads out.

"That'll make Peter strong," Cadmus whistles.

"How strong?" Peter asks, intrigued.

The three exit and become the distraction, giving the others enough time to escape. The twins were already morphed into their alpha form, and Peter cracks his neck.

"It's play time."

The fight didn't last long, and they were all being beaten. It ended with Scott and Cadmus together, separated from Peter. The twins did attack them, but they were saved by Melissa, who shocked them with a defibrillator. Currently, Cadmus and Scott were with the Argents and Isaac, trying to figure out a plan to get Jennifer and Derek out of the elevator without giving away their position.

"I don't even think I know which teacher this is," Chris mentions as they try to plan.

"She's the one with the brown hair, she's kind of hot," Isaac explains then sees the looks he's getting. "No, it's just... just an observation."

"I regret my love life choices now," Cadmus mutters sarcastically.

Allison looks in the mirror for a little while.

"She's the English teacher, remember first day of school when the birds flew in the window?"

Chris remembers her now, and nods. Which then Allison makes up a plan, in which she pretends to be Jennifer to distract the alphas. Everything happened so fast, it started with the elevator. Scott and Cadmus found the elevator with Derek knocked out and Jennifer gone. Stiles told Scott what the guardians were... parents. Scott had to find his mother, and they made it to the roof where Deucalion stood.

"They're gone. Guardians, Scott! If you were with me, I could've told you what it meant, I could've warned you," Deucalion sways Scott. "Let me help you, Scott. Let's help each other. You help me catch her, and I'll help you get your mother and Stiles' father back."

"Scott, don't," Cadmus whispers, grabbing Scott's hand to stop him.

"Scott don't do this!" Stiles says as he makes it up the stairs.