25.

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E- N I N J A S -

- N I N J A S -

"Scott don't listen to them, they're on drugs."

"We can't be on drugs, dumbass, we're werewolves," Aiden snaps back.

"I would've believed you if you said vampires, but demonic ninjas, seriously?"

Aiden lets out a low growl at Cadmus, who growls back. Scott gives Aiden a stern look and the omega backs off. Cadmus looks at Scott, waiting for his response to the twins following the alpha all the time.

"Is this about being in my pack?"

"Out of all the things you could've said, this would've been my second option," Cadmus

"What would've been your first?" Ethan asks curiously.

"Why won't you leave me alone?" Cadmus answers and Ethan just rolls his eyes.

"This is about you being the target of demonic ninjas," Aiden finally answers Scott's question. "And trying to protect you without your boyfriend trying to kill us."

"We're not dating," both boys respond quickly.

"You sure act like it," Ethan mumbles.

"I don't need anyone to protect me," Cadmus stays quiet while Scott speaks.

"They were looking right at you when the sun came up," they defend their action.

Scott brushed the boys off as he goes to see Stiles. He hasn't spoken to Stiles about what happened last night and he really needed his advise about it. No one was listening to the conversation, as promised prior, but Cadmus was waiting for the boy a few feet away. When Stiles departs from the alpha, he returns to the mixed student.

"Did you tell him?"

"No, he's got enough on his mind right now."

"If they're coming for you in a few hours-"

"I thought you didn't believe them, Cad?" Scott teases a little.

"I don't believe them, but if it's even a little bit true, you need to be prepared," Cadmus sasses him.

"What if it's not me? What if I'm not the one they want?"

"Who else is there?"

Scott bites his lip as he looks away, not saying. Cadmus rolls his eyes and punches him, causing the boy to yelp. Scott's eyes flicker to Kira, then back at Cadmus.

"Who?" Cadmus asks again.

"Kira," he answers. "And you."