17.

[ C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N ]- B L O O D Y H A N D S -

- B L O O D Y H A N D S -

Out of the Santiago home comes Cadmus. His eyes were green and he was covered in blood. He didn't care, nothing really mattered to him anymore. He got his hands dirty for vengeance, and he was okay with it for once. One got revenge for one death, now he needed to plan for another. His shoulder had an arrow in it, and he knew exactly where to go.

Scott and Deaton were at the vet, working late tonight. Cadmus drives to the clinic and walks in.

"I'm here to see the vet," Cadmus says emotionless.

Scott looks out and his mouth drops. This wasn't Cadmus, covered head to toe in blood. A week has changed a lot about Cadmus. He hasn't even shown up to school. Deaton and Scott clean up Cadmus and get the arrow out.

"What did you do?" Scott asked.

"My maman was murdered when I six by hunters from the Santiago family," Cadmus says. "I got revenge."

"You can't kill people, Cad."

"You can when they give you a reason."

"That was ten years ago," Scott argues.

"And three months ago my papa was murdered by Jackson. A month ago Erica was murdered by alphas. A week ago Boyd was murdered by alphas."

Scott stays quiet as Cadmus speaks, "It doesn't matter how long ago it was, it's what you do about it that fixes it. I got Erica's dead body, and buried her next to Boyd. That's not enough for me, I'm going to kill every last of the alpha pack starting with the female."

"Cadmus are you even listening to yourself?" Scott asks with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, it sounds like I'm fulfilling my check list."

"You're talking about killing alphas."

"True, well I'll kill the girl and hopefully the twins before they throw me on Derek like they did to Boyd."

Cadmus had no chill, and it was freaking out Scott. Deaton sat in the background quietly. Scott grabs Cadmus' face and forced him to look at him. His eyes flash red and Cadmus flashes back with green.

"You aren't going to kill anyone," Scott says. "If I have to knock you out and lock you up like Jackson then I will."

"Jackson also escaped and put a restraining order against you." Cadmus sasses.

"You're like those hunters and those alphas," Scott admits to him. "You're here killing people, and you're wanting to kill more. You were covered head to toe in blood, and you are talking about a suicide mission. If you want to kill them, then do it, but none of us are helping you. If I have to I'll stop you myself, so tell yourself who will forgive you for what you do next? Will Lydia forgive you for killing Aiden? Will Danny forgive you for killing Ethan? Ask yourself these questions before you do this."

Cadmus shuts his mouth and his eyes turn back to normal, once again he was defeated by someone stronger than him, "What do you thinks gonna happen the next full moon. Do you think they'll kill me or Isaac?"

"I won't let them," Scott tells him.

He gives him a hug, and Cadmus leans into it. He still felt like shit, but at least killing and revenge weren't in his mind anymore. Scott pulls away and grabs his hands.

"Promise me you'll come to me when you're feeling angry."

"I promise Scott."

"Go home and get some rest."

"I'll try."

He didn't get much rest after that.