22.

[ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O ]- I C E C O L D -

- I C E C O L D -

Cadmus smirks as he sits in Deaton's office with Scott, Stiles, and Isaac. Deaton was helping them for the coyote problem, which actually turns out to be a girl.

"Allison's a perfect shot," Scott tells Deaton.

"She used to be," Isaac argues.

"She can do it."

"If we manage to find the thing," Isaac continues.

"Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose?" Stiles asks, ranting. "Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's sixty-five degrees out."

Isaac smirks, "Look, maybe I'm asking the question no one wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

"Yeah, I think we should kick him out," Cadmus says, a glare never leaving his face.

"Baby, seriously?"

"Don't call me baby."

"I can do this," Scott changes the topic back.

"You can?" Stiles asks.

"You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a were coyote, Scott," Deaton explains. "Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

Stiles finally realizes, "That's why you called Derek, first."

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help us?" Cadmus asks.

"I wouldn't trust Peter," Isaac butts in.

"Maybe the twins?" Stiles suggests.

"They're not Alphas anymore. after what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them," Deaton explains.

"Yeah, but what if they know how to do it?" Stiles asks.

"Nobody's seen them for weeks."

"Actually, that's not totally true," Cadmus says with a smirk. "I'll help you find them, but there is no way in hell I'm going. I'd end up killing them."