15.

[ C H A P T E R F I F T E E N ]- I N S A N I T Y -

- I N S A N I T Y -

Cadmus steps off the bus with Boyd and Isaac, making their way to coach who held keys. Isaac and Boyd grab one key, as well as Scott and Stiles, and Allison and Lydia. That left Cadmus to be with some random student.

"Scott, Stiles, can I stay in your room?" He asks as he grabs onto Scott's shoulders. "I really don't wanna stay with some random student."

"What about Boyd and Isaac?" Stiles asks.

"I haven't really gotten the chance to say anything to them since we saw each other again."

"Sure you can," Scott tells him.

Boyd grabs Cadmus' arm and walks toward their room. Isaac sits on a bed, Boyd on one, and Cadmus standing.

"You don't have to keep away from us," Isaac says. "We all need to talk."

"Well then, let's talk," Cadmus snaps a little. "After my dad died I heard absolutely nothing from Boyd and Erica. Everyday I went to the lunch room and no one was at the table. I felt like you guys wanted nothing to do with me."

"We do-"

"I'm not done!" Isaac and Boyd stay quiet.

"The entire summer I hung out with Lydia and Allison until I found someone who needed my help. I had zero contact with anyone else I never got any texts back from you, and you, and Erica. Only to find out that you and Erica have been missing, and Isaac was being hunted all summer."

"We're sorry," Boyd tells him. "We wanted to get away, so Erica and I went out to search for the pack we heard howls from. We then found out it was the alpha pack, who then kept us locked in the vault with Cora. One time when they came in Erica tried to fight them, and they killed her."

"Derek, Peter, and I have been looking for Erica and Boyd all summer. I snuck in when I got a tip as to where they were. I saw Boyd talking to Cora, which I then got caught. I was taken to the room where Erica's body was. This girl helped me escape and that's when we got attacked by the twins."

This was a lot to take in for Cadmus. Hearing how his family got hurt and killed. He lets out a sigh.

"After this meet, I'm going to Deucalion and I'm going to get Erica's body. I want family to have a proper burial."

"What if they try to kill you?" Isaac asks.

"They won't, they may be murderers but Deucalion is not unreasonable."