Ch.1

Hey I'm Lauren Jauregui, eighteen years old, I live with my parents because come on who would move out when their parents own a mansion, ummm what else? Oh I'm lesbian and I was born with a dick. I don't plan on going to college because then I would have to move out and be "independent" hah no thank you. Instead I work at my dad's company well I don't go to work I stay home and work from here. I have my own office but I prefer to stay here. Who wouldn't want to stay here. I've been living here my whole life and I still can't get enough of this house. Indoor pool, movie theather, game room, music room with a built in studio, personal chef and the best of all maids. Hot female maids. Except for one,Sinu, only because she's the oldest from the rest. My dad likes having her around because she knows more than the rest. I love Sinu she's practically my second mom.

Last week Sinu came to us during dinner asking if her daughter could get a job here as a maid as well. My mom accepted with the condition of Sinu not interfering with her work.

Since I was home alone my dad called from the company to tell me to interview Sinu's daughter to see if she qualifies for something higher since she's a high school graduate.

And just my luck she was coming in today for the interview. I didn't even have time to swim today. I like to stay fit, so I prefer to workout than..well work.

Sinu knocked on my bedroom door. "Ms. Lauren my daughter is here for her interview" "Ok take her to my dad's office I'll be right over." "Si señorita." She's lucky I speak spanish because I would think she was saying shit bout me. I walked over to my walk in closet and opened my drower. I pulled put my Don Julio and took a swing at it.

I walked into my dad's office and saw a brunette barbie standing next to Sinu. "Hi I'm Lauren Jauregui." I shook her had. "Camila Cabello" She's pretty cute. "Sinu can you excuse us for a bit" "Claro que si señorita" I love how she calls me that. I motioned more Camila to sit as I did the same in my dad's chair. "Ok so your...eighteen. Ay me too!! Graduated from high school. Ay me too!! " I looked through her resume and I was pretty impressed she had a lot of past jobs Waitress, Clerk, and Manager. What is she doing here wanting to be a maid? She's hot so I'll keep her. "Ok this is my first time interviewing someone for a job so don't know what to look for.." I closed her resume and just looked at her. "Are planning on robbing us?" "No ma'am" "Are you planning on kidnaping or killing us?" "No ma'ma" "Your hired!!!!" I smiled and lifted my arms in the arms. "Oh wait wait. Two more questions?" "Ok" "Are you single?" She smirked. "Yes" "Are you into girls?" "Yes" I smirked back at her. "Now your hired"