Ch. 12

So you know how Camila and watched movies in my home theater? Yeah well that was the greatest day of my life. No we didn't have sex, well not yet anyways. We actually had our first kiss. It was so beautiful. The moment was so perfect and since that day I haven't been able to stop kissing her perfect lips,secretly.

Today I invited her to have dinner with me tonight. I just don't know what to prepare. "Tanya if you could have any date you'd want what would it be?" I was going around asking my employs the same question,except Camila, I wanted ideas on what to do tonight. "Well....I'd love a candlelight dinner on the beach watching the sunset?" She sighed while saying this. "Why Lauren? Are you taking me out on a date?" She asked with hope. "Uhh no." I ran away from her before she asked more questions. Dammit!! Why is that the date every girl wishes for? I guess I did a good job planning that as our first date. Maybe Sinu could give me something different from her past experiances. I walked into the kitchen where Sinu was. "Sinu have you ever been on a date?" I didn't want to raise suspicions so I had bring up the topic slowly. She smiled and sighed before she spoke up." Ahh yes I have I remember my first date with Alejandro, Camila's father. He was so cliché. We ate spaghetti and we ended up sharing a string of pasta and met eachother halfway and kissed. Like in that one movie with the dogs." She was smiling throughout the whole story and sighed at the end. "That's the only date I actually remember since it was so beautiful. Why do you ask?" I shook my head from side to side acting casual. "Just wanted to know." She smiled and I left speed walking out trying to control my excitement. Since I kinda new what I wanted to do.

So in the movie the two dogs ate in an ally...should I take her to an ally and eat there, eww no that's nasty. THIS IS SO HARD!!!

I stuck to the plan of eating spaghetti, I told Sinu that I was really hungry so she should prepare a lot of spaghetti. I went up to balcony on the top floor. It was wide and had lights hanging from the top. I placed a round table in the center with a white table cloth. I placed the chairs across from eachother. I ran to shower and get ready. I than rushed to Sinu to get a big plate of spaghetti, hopefully Camila and will get lucky and share a string of pasta like Sinu.

"Ms.Cabello are you ready for our date?" I went up to Camila who was barley taking off her apron. "Ready as I'll ever be Ms. Jauregui." She smiled at eachother staring into eachothers eyes.