Ch. 19

Camila closed the door to my car sitting on the passenger's side. I finished loading the trunk with my suit cases. I had a small black Audi that seated two people, guess I have to get a new car now. I know I had a few days before I had to leave but I just wanted to be out of there.

I sat on the drivers seat and made my way onto the freeway. "So where do you plan on staying the night. You could stay with my mom and I, we'll make room." Aww Camila really cares about me.

I looked over at her and smiled before looking back at the road. "Thanks but I already have a place to stay. I bought a condo the day after I turned eighteen." I rarely used it so it's still good as new.

"Oh, ok then." She said kind of sad. I guess she really wanted me to stay with her.

"You should come in to see your new home." I parked the car in my parking space in the underground garage. I turned off the car. And turned to her, hopefully she'll agree.

She smiled and nodded her head rapidly.

We walked into the elevator and I pressed the floor number. "Ok so, this place has three rooms and two bathrooms. It sounds small but the rooms are pretty big. There's a master bedroom, which is where we will be staying,a regular bathroom and a master bathroom which is connected with the master bedroom and the other bedroom, which is for the baby. The other will just be like a guest room. Oh and we also get a walk in closet." I unlocked the door and we both walked in. It was dark since it was already late. I switched on the light and Camila gasped.

"Oh my god Lauren this is beautiful." She said as she walked around the living room.

"Yeah it is, well come come let me give you the tour." The whole place was spotless since I only used the bedroom.

"Ok, so this is the kitchen." I said while Camila ran her hand over the cabinets and everything else she could et her hands on. We walked through the hall and we made our way into the rooms which would be the baby. It was empty. "Aww Lauren this is perfect." She covered her mouth with both of her hands.

"This is the master bathroom see it has a jacuzzi and the shower has glass shower doors . You know for whenever I want to see you taking a shower." I winked at her and she laughed. We walked through the other door that led us to our room. The room looked the same as I last saw it. I saw Camila looking around and smiling she was about to sit on the matters when I stopped her.

"Oh you probably don't want to sit there." She stood up an looked at me confused. "Why it is our bed isn't it?"
"Well yes it is, it's just that, we should probably buy a new one before you go near it." "Why what's wrong with it?" "A lot of stuff Camila, we'll just buy a new one and then you'll be able to do to me whatever you want on it." I winked again and this time I made her blush. We walked out to the living room again. I sat on my couch while she looked out the window to see the city skyline. "Lauren, I can't wait to live here with you." She said turning her upper body to look at me with a smile.