Ch. 16 (Last Chapter)

I was walking down the sidewalk following the gps on my phone to an unknown area of Miami. I got Camila's new address from Sinu's records. I walked up the drive way of an apartment and went to the second floor. I stood infront of the door that separated the love of my life and I. I knocked 3 times getting more and more anxious as the seconds passed. The door was opened and there she was. In her grey sweats and an oversized teeshirt and her long brunette hair in a messy bun. "Hi." She stared at me for a couple of seconds. "Lauren what are you doing here?" "Camila I know your pregnant. Why didn't you tell me? I want to be there for you." She closed her eyes and looked down and rubbed the back of her neck with her hand. She looked back up at me "Lauren the baby isn't yours." I started to raise my voice. "Camila I know your lying." "Lauren there was someone before you, it isn't yours!!" She yelled back. "Camila you were a virgin when we had sex!!" I yelled at her. She looked worried and tugged me inside into her apartment. She closed the door, leaned against it and looked at me. "Okay, yes the baby is yours. I didn't tell you because I just found out a few days ago and I wanted to make sure before I told you." I sighed and rubbed my face with two hands. "Have you taken a test yet?" "Yeah, it came out positive but I want to go to an actual doctor to really know." I walked over to her to stand right infront of her. "Then let's go! Right now! I want to know!" I said with a smile on my face making her giggle. We left towards the doctors not knowing what to expect.

"So what do think?" Camila asked me as we walked to my house. "I think... we should start thinking of names." I smiled looking over at her. We held hands as we talked about our future baby. "Lauren we don't even know what we're having." She giggles at me we were already in my house's driveway. "I don't care, I'm still going to think of names." She smiled to the ground. "Hey look my parents are home." I pointed to the Mercedes Benz parked in our driveway. "What do you think they'll say about...our future baby" I looked over at her with a worried face."I don't know."

We walked in through the door and saw my mother standing there. "Lauren mija how are you? Sorry for being away for so long, I missed you so much." She gave me a big hug and looked behind me towards Camila. "Camila? What are you doing here? Your mother told me you weren't working here anymore." I told a hold of Camila's hand and stood between Camila and my mother.

"Mom, she's pregnant."

A/N: Cliffhanger on the last chapter?