Ch. 3

"Okay Lauren, Sinu will be here if you need anything, don't go crazy while we're gone." My mom gave me this speech every time before they left on a trip. "Yes mom I know." She got in the car with my dad and they both waved as they headed towards the airport. I walked into the house and I didn't know what to do. Oh yeah I'm having a party tonight!! I went into the kitchen where I knew Sinu would be. "Sinu Im having a party tonight, you know what to do and you can go home after your done." "Okay señorita. Do you want me to come in early tomorrow to clean?" "Uhmm yeah sure guess". I walked out and went to get ready for the party. When I have parties, there ends up being a party in the pool and in my whole house. I invited my closest friends and some of my female friends who I tend to hook up with. Perks of having a dick, being hot, young, and rich is that I have girls wanting to be with me all the time. Even when my parents were here I would always have girls over and staying the night.

The party started and like I predicted there was a full house. I locked all the rooms to prevent people from having sex on our beds. But I couldn't prevent them from doing it anywhere else. The chips that were set up by Sinu were goners. Liquor was being drunk by everyone and weed was being smoked as well. I always made sure I wasn't too drunk incase something happened. Jessica came up to me wanting to hookup and who was I to deny. I took her up to my room and had my way with her making sure she remembers this in the morning.

I woke up naked and saw a used condom on my floor. I saw a naked Jessica sleeping next to me. I had a hangover but it wasn't too intense. I put on my boxers and a bra with a tanktop. I walked down stairs to a clean house. You couldn't even tell there was a party here last night. I walked into the kitchen and saw Camila with a black bag in hand. "Hey where's your mom?" She flinched and turned around to look at me. "She stayed home to rest, I told her I would take care of the mess here." "You cleaned the whole house all by yourself?" She nodded and picked up the bag. I walked over to her and took it from her. She looked at me like if I grew a second head. "What are you looking at?" "Nothing. It just surprised me you were whiling to help me." "I always try to help, even if it's just taking out the trash" L.I.E.LIE!!! I just wanted to be close to her. "Oh ok."

I walked out to throw away the trash. I opened the bin and I was slapped with the stench of fish or shit or whatever that was. This is the last time I'm ever doing this.

I walked back in and saw Camila sweeping in the hall. I went up to her and took the broom from her hand letting it fall and leaned into her pushing her against the wall. I put my arms up in a push up position next to her head surrounding her and I smiled at her. "Ms. Jauregui I really need to get back to work." She tried pushing me away but I didn't let her. I smirked at her and leaned in closer. She looked up at me scared. "Like what you see?" she sighed and tried to push me again. "Yes,but I should really get back to work." I pressed my body on hers and gave her a peck on the cheeks and left my nose against it. "So you do like it? Then I bet you'll really like what you can't see." I put my hands on her hips and pushed her into me as I thrusted my center up on her and she gasped as she felt my wood. She obviously didn't see that one coming. I pulled back and smirked at her she leaned back against the wall with her mouth open breathing hard and staring at me. I walked back to my room with a smirk on my face.