Ch. 9

I ran back home to get my dad's truck to pick up Sinu and Camila. They emptied out the small house and I helped load the truck with their furniture and suit cases. I drove them to a storage to store their furniture. From there we went back home where they settled in their new "temporary" rooms. There were only two rooms with two beds each. Since only a two maids slept over Monica and our other maid Tanya decided to have a room each to themselves. Camila had to share with Monica while Sinu shared with Tayna. I helped Camila with her bags when Monica stands infront of me since I walked in first. "Lauren I knew you'd be back." She went to hug me but stopped before she could. "Camila what are you doing here?" Camila walked over next to me and placed her bags on the floor. "She's staying here for awhile, your gunna have to share the room with her." "Oh ok. Lauren can I talk to you? Outside." "Ok?" I turned to Camila."I'll see you tomarrow." I waved and she smiled back. "Lauren baby you haven't come back." She put her arms around my neck pulling me closer. She didn't even try to whisper. "Monica stop it's over." I stepped away from her. "Bye." I turned around and walked away. I hears her puff out a breath and the door close.

I woke up walked down for breakfast expecting some gourmet meal but was met with nothing. "Oh my god! Lauren I'm so sorry I woke up late. I stayed up all night helping my mom settle in." Camila rambled on scared hylerventalating. "Camila it's ok. I'll just have cereal. We do have cereal right?" She nodded. "Or I could make you something really fast." "Too late I'm already eating cereal." I walked over to reach for a bowl when Camila beat me to it. "At least let me serve it to you." I grabbed the bowl for her hand but she didn't let go. "No I'm old enough to make myself some cereal." I pulled the bowl but she still didn't let go. "No Lauren you've done enough." She pulled but I didn't budge. "Camila let me do this!!" I pulled harder and I pulled her towards me and I did so. She bumped into my chest holding my shoulder with her free hand. I wrapped my arm around her waist with my other hand and our noses touched at the tip. I got lost in her brown eyes and neither of us moved, we were still holding on to the bowl. I felt her breathe heavily on my mouth. She blinked and pulled away straightening out her uniform. I still held on the bowl still shocked at what had happened. "Your right.... your old enough do it yourself. Bye." She said through heavy breaths and with a really red face and ran out. I breathed out a deep sigh once she was gone.

I was doing laps in the pool when I saw a maid walking in from the corner of my eye. I stopped and saw Camila coming in with a stack of clean towels. I swam to the edge and put my arms on the edge folding them. "Hey there. Did you come for the show?" She turned around and laughed. "Hi and what show there really isn't much to see." "Oh there is a lot to see." I smirked and winked I pulled myself up out of the pool when Camila started cracking up. I felt a drift and looked down. My shorts were down to my knees and my underwear was only a few inches low. "Oh My God!!!" I quickly pulled up my shorts and walked up to her. "Why are you laughing? Do you find my miseries humorous?" "No..I..no.." She couldn't even make a sentence with all her laughing. Her laugh echoed in the room making it loader. I picked her up and set her on my shoulder and walked over to the pool. She was still laughing. "Oh my god Lauren don't" she was chuckling as she said it. I threw her inside and I jumped right after. I surfaced and laughed at Camila who had hairs sticking to her face. "Lauren now my uniform's wet, I'm technically still working." She said with a little pout. "Oh come on it's ok you could just throw it in the dryer." She walked towards the steps inside the pool. I pushed my self out and grabbed a towel for her and wrapped it around her. "Thanks" she said quietly looking up at me. I ran my thumb over the side of her face and pushed away the little hairs that were stuck there. She looked down shyly. I turned around for my towel and turned back to Camila who was already walking out. "Camila wait up!" I jogged over to her and we made our way out together.