Ch. 18

"So what did your parents say?" Camila asked me as I walked into my room where she looked through the pictures on my wall. I sighed, but before I could talk Camila spoke again.

"Aww Lauren you were so cute as a baby" She cooed. "How come I've never seen these before?" She picked up the picture frame and smiled looking at baby me.

"Uhh probably because you've only been in here once and it was dark and you were really busy annndd...yeah"

She giggled and put the frame down. She turned to me and put a serious face on. "So what did your parents say?"

I went to sit on the bed and she followed doing the same. "Uhh well, I have to move out, I have to work, Oh and we uhm we have to uhhh get married." I was scared of her reaction.

"WHAT!! We can't get married yet!!." She got up and stood right infront of me. Before she could say anything else, Tanya walked in.

"Lauren, Mr Jauregui wants to see you two in his office." She walked out. Camila and I made our way to my dads office. We saw my parents and Sinu facing us from the other side of the room next to my dad's desk.

"Camila, I don't know if Lauren's told you yet but you two are going to have to take some responsibility. You two will have to get married. We'll do it this weekend, nothing big. That way we have a couple of days to arrange it." My mom said. "Sinu has agreed to this marriage as well."

"Mom don't you think it's a little ridiculous for me to get married at eighteen?" Camila asked her mom.

"Camila, you choose this, now you have to face the consequences." Sinu said as it were obvious.

"Mom you can't make these kind of decisions for us." Camila was mad. She stood up from the chair next to me, ready to argue back.

"Camila, you two decided to have unprotected sex. I don't think you two are really good at making decisions. Dont cha think?" My dad said with a straight face. She sighed and sat back down. I didn't say anything I already got this talk personaly. There was nothing that could change their mind.

"Ok, now that we have reached an agreement, Lauren you have to be out before the wedding and you better find a place fast. Remember Lauren, you and Camila will both be living there so choose wisely." My dad said as he walked out.

Everybody walked out leaving Camila and I alone. "I'm going to go pack." I said as I got up leaving Camila alone.