Ch. 25

Work had gotten easier since I had been asking for Mayra's help. Camila was five months pregnant now she was showing off her little bump. I wont lie that seeing her like that made her look ten times hotter.

We started decorating the babies room we only picked out the crib, cabniets, and changing area since we didn't know what we were having. We were going to find out today. Sinu and my mom wanted to come with us to find out what we were having.

Camila laid on the bed as I stood next to her holding her hand. The nurse had put some jelly on Camila's stomach and moved the device around.

"Ok Mrs. Cabello Jauregui, congratulations you are having twins. Two little girls." I was shocked I couldn't say a word. Two. TWO!!! I'm having twins with Camila. I started to feel light headed. I almost fell but the nurse helped me up and sat me down.

I started gasping for air as I saw Camila smiling down at the pictures the nurse gave her.

Camila stood up and walked out, did she even notice I was about to faint?

I carefully stood up and walked out to the lobby and saw Camila, Sinu, and my mom in a circle looking at the pictures. I walked over and my mom hugged me.

"I'm going to be a grandma! I'm going to have two granddaughters!" My mom cried out.

Sinu hugged me. "Congratulations Lauren. Don't stop there, I want more grandchildren." What did she just say????

"Sinu I don't think that's a good idea."
"Oh just imagine it Clara..."

The two soon to be grandmas walked ahead of us bickering about their future grandchildren. Camila and I walked behind them holding hands. "Twins Lauren, were having twins." She whispered with a wide smile and leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked out the hospital.

"Ok so we have two cribs now. We should start to buy more pampers they run out quick. Do you think the pink walls are ok? Do you think we have two of each clothes? Lauren are you even pay attention to me???"

"Yes, Camila, don't worry we have a billion dippers and if we run out we could always buy more. Yes, the pink walls are adorable. Yes, all the clothes are two of each and yes, I am paying attention to you."

Camila was starting to get anxious she was told the babies could come out any day now.

We were sitting in our living room, I was trying to watch the t.v. but Camila kept asking questions which was really cute.

"Lauren?"

"Hmmm"

"I love yooooowwwwww!!!!!!!!" I turned to look at her confused.

"I love you toooooooo!!!!" She smacked my arm really hard and grunted her teeth.

"Lauren I'm not playing around!!!" She started breathing in and out really fast.

"Babe are you?"

"YESSS!!!!" She screamed out.

A/N: Only three chapters left.