Ch.7

"See this isn't so bad huh?" Camila and I were walking on the side walk towards the beach, I had my backpack that had....something. The sun was almost setting and I wanted to do the cliché thing and watch the sunset at the beach. "I guess." We kept on walking and as soon as we got to the beach I took off my shoes and she did the same. I stopped in the middle of the beach. "Why are we stopping?" I took off my backpack and took out the blanket I had folded inside. I placed it spread out on the sand and sat down. " Well don't just stand there, sit." She sat down still not knowing what was going on.

I went back to my bag and took out two sandwiches. I put them on two plates and handed her one. I then went back to take out a small vase and placed it infront of us. I took out a rose and put it inside the vase. I grabbed my waterbottle and pour water inside it. Camila was just watching me. "And for the big finally!" I took out a candle and lit it with my lighter. "Tada!!!" She looked around at everything I just set up and looked at me confused.

"Ms. Jauregui, was all of this?" She motioned with her hands at the rose and candle. "Call me Lauren. And I just thought I'd do something as a thank you for the pancakes this morning. I smiled wide at her because that wasn't really the reason. "Mhhm okay Lauren, a simple thank you would have done. If I wasn't mistaken I would say you brought me here on a date." "What? A date? No." I looked down at my sandwich trying to hide my smirk. "Ay look the sun is setting." I pointed forward towards the sun.

We both ate our sandwich in silence stealing glances at each other. "This sandwich is really good, where did you learn to make this?" She looked surprised. I know how to make sandwiches too. "My friend Sandra showed me it, she said her cousin from California taught it to her." (A/N: To those who've read Miami Heat: 😉 ) "Oh, well it's really good."

We walked back and I guess I have to walk her home now. "Where do you live?" She looked at my kind of nervous. "Oh it's ok I could walk myself home" "No, what if someone kidnapped you, your mom would be devastated and-" "Ok!! You could walk me home." She cut me off before I began to rabble.

We began walking towards some apartments. I never got the curiosity to know where my employs lived. "Are we going to the right way?" We were now in the poorer side of town "Yeah."

We stopped infront of a really small house. "You live here?" "Yeah, not everybody lives mansions you know." I was about to say something when Sinu comes out the door crying towards Camila.