Ch. 21

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hid her head under the crook of my neck. I don't know why she was crying.

When she calmed down she sat up and faced me looking into my eyes with her glassy ones. "Lauren I love you too." She started crying again before she could finish. I held her close as she hugged me again. "I'm in love with you too Lauren."

I laid us down on the bed with her on top of me. I rolled her off and she laid on her back while I laid on my side and propped my head up by leaning on my elbow.

"Babe why were you crying?" I asked once she calmed down. "I was just scared you wouldn't love me back" I wrapped my arm around her waist and gave her a peck on lips very carefully. "You know, I feel in love with you the moment I first saw you."

"Lauren you saw me from behind." I smiled and nodded my head. She giggled and smacked my forearm. At least I made her smile. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me on top of her. I propped myself up by my elbows which were next to her face. I laid my lower half on her with her between legs.

"I thought you were cute when I first saw. Your green eyes really captivated me. The day at the pool I volunteered to go because I knew you would be half naked and wet. I was right, I literally couldn't get that image of my head. Then the day in the hallway was when you really caught me attention. With your horny self all up on me, I was scared at first but I left really turned on. I was so made you that you just left me like that, I feel in love with you when you made me go on that date with you to the beach." She said with her eyes roaming my face.

"It took you some time to fall for me."
"Well I don't care much about appearances. I just lucky your really really sexy." I smiled at that I leaned down to give her another kiss.

"So.. you were turned on when we were in the hallway?" She smiled wide and nodded.

"And the day in the laundryroom." Oh yeah the day I threw her in the pool. I laughed remembering her face when she surfaced from the pool.

"So you like it when I do this?" I thrusted into her. She whimpered closing her eyes. She looked so beautiful.

She nodded and I grinded on her two more times. I got off of her and she sat up quickly. "So your really gunna leave me hanging again?" She asked annoyed. I laid down with my arms behind my head I. "Yup. I told you I'm not having sex with you until that baby is out." I pointed at her stomach.

"Uggh Lauren!!!" She laid on top of me straddling my hips and began kissing my neck. "No Camila" I moaned out This needs to stop. I rolled out from under her.

"Camila I already said I don't want to hurt the baby, I don't want to to anything wrong." "Wrong is leaving me like this." I saw her crawling towards me again bur I quickly stood up and ran to the door.

"I will make you have sex with me Lauren Michelle Jauregui!!!!!" She screamed out as I walked out the room.

"I want to see you try Karla Camila Jauregui!!" I yelled out from the hall.

Yeah that's right she has my last name.