Ch. 13

Camila and I sat in our chairs eating. "Lauren, you are so cliché." She said as we ate from out big plate "Is that a good thing?" I asked. "Yes it is good, I consider myself a hopeless romantic so this is perfect" She said smiling at me. YES!!! ANOTHER POINT FOR THE GIRL WITH THE DICK!!!! We went back to eating, I kept on waiting to see if we shared a string of pasta but we never did. I kept on waiting and I was thinking to just stick on end in her mouth and the other in mine. But she might feel weird with my shoving food in her mouth. We ended up finishing up the pasta until the plate was clean. "Ok you now what" I stood up and went over to her side and gave her a passionate kiss until air was needed. We broke the kiss gasping for air with our chest rising. "I'm sorry I wanted to do that kissing thing from the movie but nothing happened and-" I was saying annoyingly until she shut me up with another passionate kiss. She pulled me into her, "I love when you get all romantic...it turns me on" she stood up and backed me up to the wall pressing our bodies together. "Take me to your room." She whispered. I led her to my room and I felt like I was forgetting something.
_________________________________________

Camila and I laid in my bed relaxing after the eventful night we just had. Sex with Camila can really take my breath away. I saw the sun creeping in through my curtain, was it already morning? We lasted that long? I was about to go to sleep when someone barged into my room. "Lauren your...LAUREN!!! If you needed someone to get off to why didn't you come to me?!!" Monica." Monica get out!!" I sat up and pointed towards the door. "Lauren why did you fuck Camila? She's a virgin, she doesn't know how to please you." Camila sat up and scooted away from me. Tanya then pops her head in. "Eww Lauren, Camila? Really? If you were that desperate you could have come to us. We could have relived old times." I was furious I knew Camila was mad because she stared at me with a hard serious face. "Camila let me tell you something about Lauren, ever since she turned 18 she has been fucking Tanya and I and who knows how many other girls. And do you know how many girls she actually took seriously? None. Look at us, begging for her attention because she only believes in one night stands NOT actual relationships and she will do anything to get into any girls pants."Monica the bitch said with her stupid attitude. Camila stayed quit looking at her lap. "GET OUT!!!" I yelled at them furious at what they just said because it is true but I actually really like Camila. I didn't see this as another hookup, this was special. "Oh and Lauren your friends are downstairs wanting to hangout and Tanya and I are off duty. So the Cabellos have to serve them." She turned around and left not even closing the door. I stood up naked and walked to close it slamming it shut. I put on some boxers and a tanktop and walked over to Camila's side of the bed kneeling down next to her. I went to hold her hand but she pulled away. "Camila-" "NO LAUREN!!Don't touch me!!" She stood up and started changing in her uniform. "Camila this isn't - " I tried to explain but she cut me off again. "No Lauren I don't want to hear it!" "But Camila-" "I said no Lauren!!! You disgust me." She whispered the last part. "Once your little friends leave I'm leaving too." She turned to leave but I held her back by her hand. "No Camila you can't" I started crying, I can't lose her. She pulled her hand back and left slamming the door. I fell to the ground on my knees crying harder than ever. "But I love you."

A/N:Sorry I don't know how to write sex scenes right.