Ch. 11

Sinu and Camila had be joining me for dinner since I made them join me. I would let Tanya and Monica join too so they wont think I have favorites. Everyday Camila and I would secretly hangout after her shifts. We've been hanging out for two weeks now.

My parents didn't even call me to check if I was ok. Only two more weeks until they came back. When they did call it was regarding the company. My dad told me there were some things to check on about the company. That meant I had to do my weekly work from his office. I was on his computer finishing up when Sinu and Camila walk in.

"Ms. Jauregui, sorry to disturb you but we just wanted to let you know that we found a place to stay so we wont be staying here anymore." Sinu said shyly.

"Oh ok Sinu when do you guys plan to move out?" I said from my dads chair.

"Tonight" Camila said. "If you want you two could have the day off tomorrow to have time to settle in?"

"Oh thank you Ms. Jauregui that would be wonderful." I stood up and Sinu came towards me going around the desk to stand infront if and gave me a hug. "Thank you. Thank you, for everything, you don't know how grateful I am of you." I chuckled. "Sinu it's my pleasure it's the least I could do. You've been with us for so many years it really is the least I could do." She smiled and turned to leave out the door. Camila turned ti watch her leave and then turned to me smiling. I sat down and turned back to the screen. "Lauren?" "Yes Camila how may I help you." I looked back at her with my chin on the palm of my hand and my elbow on the desk. "Would you like to join me to the movie theaters tonight?" I looked up and tapped my chin with my finger. "Hmmm how about we stay here and watch a movie in the movie room. It's more private." I smirked and she blushed with a small smile. "Ok" She said quietly and turned to leave. I smiled to self and went back to work.