Ch. 22

Today was Sunday, the day before my first day of work. I rolled over on the bed to hug my wife but she wasn't there. I sat up and saw that I was alone. I walked out onto the hall and once again smelled chocolate chip pancakes. " I love my wife." I whispered to myself. I walked into the kitchen and saw her in some short shorts and a button up shirt making pancakes. I hugged her from behind and she leaned into me. "You made me pancakes." I said happily.

She turned around and I noticed the first three buttons of her shirt were undone. It was enough for me to see her breast since I was slightly taller.

She put two pancakes on one plate and five on the other. She placed them across from eachother. I grabbed the syrup and sat down to eat my food. Camila leaned over the table and showed off her beast which were kinda in my face. She sat back down with the syrup in hand.

"Oh shoot I forgot the milk." She stood up and went to the cupboard and stretched her body up trying to reach the cups. Her shorts started to rise up showing more of her legs.

I knew what she was doing I looked down at my pancakes as distraction until Camila started whimpering.

"Babe could you help me?" DAMIT!!!

I walked over to her from behind and reached for the cups I held her waist with my arm as I pushed my body up and against hers.

I stood straight not moving away she turned around smirking at me. "Your cups." I shoved the cups between us. "My hereo." She placed the cups on the table and hugged me rubbing her breast on mine.I carried Camila over my shoulder and ran to our bedroom.

If sex is what she wants, sex is what she'll get

A/N: Stay tooned folks don't miss Lauren's first day of work in the next chaper. Till next time!!!