Ch. 20

"Ok Laur are you ready?"

"Yes." I sighed. I was about to get married to Camila. It's not that I don't want to marry her, it's just that I wanted our marriage to be after we had gone out and stuff, not because we were being told to. Camila and I soon vowed to stay loyal to eachother. That was it. We were officially married. I opened the car door for my wife. She got in and I walked over to my side. I waved bye to my parents with a fake smile. I drove us to our new home, and I carried Camila's stuff up to the condo into our walk in closet.

"Here's your stuff "wife", I haven't unpacked yet because I wanted you to pick a side first." I smiled at her setting her suit cases down. "Okay" She smiled back and started to hang her clothes.

We nearly spent our weddings night settling into our new home. It felt different sharing a room with someone. I'm just glad my parents made me marry someone I was already in love with and not some stranger.

"Oh wife Lauren??!!!" Camila called me from our room. I was in the living room watching some tv.

"Yes wife Camila??" I smiled at the way she called me. I stood up and walked into our bedroom.

"I'm hungry." She sat on our new mattress looking up at me.

"Well there isn't any food here.. at all, I've been eating out. So how about we order some pizza" I asked as I laid down on the bed next to Camila. She looked down at me smiling. "Babe we've only been married for a couple of hours and you already made me the happiest girl alive." She leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips. She tried to break it but I pulled her into me my her waist deepening the kiss. She started hitting my shoulders making me pull away. "Oww. We've only been married for a couple of hours and your already hitting me." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Just order the pizza."

The pizza arrived and because were lazy we went to eat in our bedroom siting side by side against the headboard. "You know what sucks about you being pregnant?" I asked as I finished my third slice. "What?" I leaned back against the headboard to watch Camila eat the rest of the pizza. "That I can't have sex with you even though were already married." She giggled and said "We only had sex once." She said it giggling. "But you we can still have sex." She said looking at as if wanting to give me ideas. "I know I just feel like if I get in there the baby will think I'm invading his or hers home." I said shyly l looking down at my fingers on my lap.

Camila bursted out laughing. "Lauren the baby w-won't think th-that." She said through her laughter. "I know I just don't want to do anything wrong." She calmed down and smiled at me. "Babe you wont do anything wrong." She said and hugged my waist with her head against my chest laying next to me.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder from behind and held her hand with the other. I went to whisper in her ear quietly "I love you, I'm in love with you." I kissed her temple and closed my eyes and leaned my head on hers.

I felt Camila shaking and my shoulder getting damp. She crawled on to my lap straddling my leggs. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hid her head under the crook of my neck. I don't know why she was crying.