Ch. 28 (Final)

"TADA"

I stood behind Camila as she saw what I had prepared for us.

There was a vase with a rose on a blanket with a little candle. I sat down and she did the same.

"The sun is setting." Camila said quietly as I took out our sandwhiches. "Here" I said handing her her sandwhich. She looked at me and then down taking hers in her hand.

"Just like our first date." I said smiling at her.

She smiled wide and teared up a bit.

"I love you" She whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered back.

We ate as we watched the sunset until it turned dark. We both looked out to the dark ocean wrapped in each others arms.

We were about to kiss but we got interrupted by two little girls jumping on our backs laughing.

They toddled into our arms and sat on our lap. I leaned over to kiss Camila, it took a lot having to stretch our necks over the girls but I still got my kiss.

I wonder if I could get Camila to wear a sexy maid outfit and dance for me?

A/N: I want to find my own male version of this Lauren, hot, young, rich, and romantic.

A/N: I have a new I will soon post I'm so freakin in with love with it it's called If I May I hope you all read it and love it.

I'm actually proud of myself for this Fic