Ch. 2

I walked out my dad's office with Camila following behind. I went to look for Sinu who was in the kitchen cleaning "Sinu show your daughter everything she needs to know" I turned to leave but then I turned back to Sinu. "Oh and make me a sandwich please, I'll be at the pool." I turned around and faced Camila and gave her my signature wink before going upstairs to change.

I wore my shorts and my bikini top, I started doing laps across the pool. After about ten minutes I got hungry. I was about to remind Sinu about my sandwich when Camila walks in with a trey wearing her maids uniform. I got out the pool and grabbed my sandwich from the trey. I sat down on the lawn chair, Camila was still standing there. "Camila can you get me a lemonade please? Oh and can you hand me that bag over there." I pointed at a bag behind her that I forgot here last week. "Of course" I didn't even need the bag. She turned around and picked it up from the floor giving me a nice view of her ass. She walked over and gave it me. "Thank you." For the view I thought. I smiled wide at her and she turned and left for my drink. I dropped the bag next to my chair and ate my sandwich.

I was in the dinning room eating with my parents. Apparently my dad had an important announcement. "So, I was told today that I have to make a trip to Italy for some meetings. Something about expanding So I will be leaving tomorrow in the afternoon. I don't know how long I'll be away. And honey I was hoping you could come with me." He turned to my mom and she turned to me. "Lauren do you think you could handle staying here alone?" This doesn't surprise me, they are always leaving for business trips. They normal last a month on their "trips". I looked down to my food and sighed. "Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time." "Lauren you know if we had the choice to spend more time with you when you were young we would have said yes. But mija if we didn't go where would we get money from." My mom said looking at me sadly. "Mom just forget it."

I stood up and left to my room locking the door. I got my phone and sent out a group text to my friends.

"Parents are leaving the country for a month, party at my place tomorrow night."

I received various texts from my friends saying they would be there. I laid in my bed and fell asleep.