Ch.6

I sat at the side of the table and placed Camila's plate on the other side of the table across from me. Camila placed my plate infront of me. She walked back into the kitchen and came out with our drinks and syrup and just stared at me. "I thought you loved pancakes? You haven't even touched them." "I only eat when everybody has their food and are seated." I said and once she sat down I started eating. I took the first bite and closed my eyes. "MMMMMMM THIS IS SO GOOD'' I opened my eyes when I heard Camila giggling. "Why are you laughing at me?" I pouted. "You just...moan loud." I smireked. "Isn't that suppose to be a good thing?" She laughed and damn I would love to hear her laugh anytime of the day.

I was half way through my pancakes when I felt Camila watching me I looked up at her and noticed her empty plate. "Someone was hungry." "No, you just didn't give me enough." Enough? I scrunched my brows and looked at her confused. "Well, how many do you normally eat?" "Five." "FIVE? How often do you eat pancakes?!!" I almost scream, well what did you expect I was surprised, she's really thin and...small. "Oh very often." Ok, girls got appetite. "Well, where does it all go?" "That's what scares me" She nodded her head and said a little confused. I smiled wide at her. "Well you can make yourself some more if you'd like. I'm good with these." She giggled and went into the kitchen. I watched her walk out until she was gone. I giggled to myself thinking about how cute she is.

It was almost 7 pm so the maids were almost done with their shift. I walked around looking for Sinu. "SINU...SINU!!" "In here señorita!" I walked into the living room where Sinu was finishing cleaning up. I poked my head around the corner. "Sinu where'a Camila?" "In the laundryroom-" I ran out before she could finish, speed walking to the laundry room. I saw Camila folding clothes when I slowed down and stood next to her with a decent amount of space between us. "Hi." "Hello Ms. Jaurgui do you need anything?" She looked up at me and went back to folding. "At what time does your shift end?" I ignored her question going straight to the point. "Seven, Why? Do you need anything?" "Yeah, could you join me on a walk to the beach?" She finished folding and looked at me. "Why do you need me to accompany you?" I gasped out loud and held a hand over my chest. "Camila what if something terrible happens to little old me, I make a perfect victim for a robber. Young, hot and rich. They could kidnap me and steal my money and my parents aren't even in the same country as I am. My mom would be devastated and who to blame? The people that last saw me for protecting me, that's who to blame. And all because someone didn't want to accompany me." She rolled her eyes at my reasons and sighed nodding her head. "Ok I'll go with you, but only to be a witness in case this kidnapping really does happen." I smiled because I got her to agree and because I'm going to use this opportunity to get at her. "I'll meet you down stairs at 7:30 oh and change into regular clothes." I winked at her and went up to my room. Why did I say 7:30 know I have to wait thirty minutes to see her again.