Ch. 26

Camila and I held our babies in our arms. I held Michelle Jauregui Cabello, the baby with dark brown hair, she looked a lot like me, they both had my green eyes. Camila said she was hoping for that to happen. Camila held Karla Jauregui Cabello, the baby that had light brown hair, she looked a lot like Camila though.

Sinu and my parents walked in with balloons and roses for Camila. Sinu held little Karla and my mom held little Michelle. I went to sit on the chair next to Camila's bed and held her hand. "It feels like I'm holding my little Lauren again."

Camila and I stared into each others eyes smiling. It felt like forever until Michelle began crying. My mom handed her to Camila. "I think she's hungry." Camila said shyly. My parents and Sinu blushed. Sinu handed me Karla as they all got out.

"That's one way to get rid of them." Camila giggled and began to breast feed Michelle while Karla slept in my arms.I couldn't stop staring at Camila's exposed breasts. Why am I jealous of Michelle??

___________________________

Camila and I have been taking care of the girls and we haven't been sleeping good. The girls were finally asleep and Camila and I were about to fall asleep when the door bell rings.

"Lauren answer the door." Camila murmured.

I got up and lazily walked over to see who it was. I opened the door and saw little Ally with her suit cases. She had a big smile on and had her arms wide open. "Guess whose getting a new roommate? You!" She jumped up and down and hugged me.

"Ally calm down, I have three girls sleeping inside" I said quitly.

"Oh, is this a bad time? I didn't know you would have "company" over." She put air quotes on company.

"What? Ally no I'm talking about my wife and two daughters."

"Ohhh haha my bad. Mrs Moody Pants" She said annoyingly. I pushed her inside and carried her bags into the guest room.

"You can still stay here, you know what since your always in a happy mood I have a job for you." I ran into my bedroom quietly and grabbed the baby walkie talkies and handed them to Ally.

"If they cry or something can you take care of them? Camila and I haven't slept in three days." She smiled and put her hand up to shut me up.

"Laur say no more. I love babies. You two go ahead and rest I'll take care of them mean while."

I went to hug her. " Oh thank Ally I owe you one." I was about to leave but she stopped me before I left. "You know I wouldn't mind having a job taking care of two babies."

I stood straight and looked at her.
"Are you planning on robbing us?" She looked at me with an "are you serious" look.
"Just answer the question." She sighed.

"No."

"Do you plan on kidnapping or killing us?"

"No."

"Your hired." I said tiredly.

I walked out and into my bedroom to have a well deserved sleep with my wife.