Ch. 27

Ever since I hired Ally as our nanny, things were going great. My work at the office, great. My two little girls, really great. My wife, really really great. It amazed me that Camila got her sexy figure back after giving birth to twins.

With Ally taking care of the girls, Camila and I had more us time. I would sneak into the bathroom to watch Camila shower. I caught her watching me once but she argued saying she was taking the short cut to the girl's room.

We used the jacuzzi and let me tell you....nevermind you'll get horny. We also took that shower together, but we were caught by Ally when she came out of the girl's room. She said she heard banging and whimpering and got scared. At least she worries.

Our place was getting pretty crowded, Camila and I went house hunting and found the perfect home. Four rooms, so the girls could soon have their own rooms, and two bathrooms. This time Camila and I didn't have to share a bathroom. So we were kind of safe.

Ally moved out saying she wanted to be independent, she still wanted to keep her job though.

With work and everything we barley got to spend time with the girls. I gave Ally a week off while Camila and I went on vacation to the beach house in Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. It was a family vacation so my parents and Sinu were going as well.

My parents argued saying they rarely had anytime with the girls. They made Camila and I spend the day out together. We took a walk on the beach hand in hand.

"Remember our first date, the one you forced me on."

"Hey, I didn't force you choose to go incase I got kidnapped hence you cared about me enough to wanting to keep me safe."

"What ever. That day was amazing." She turned and looked out into the ocean.

__________________________

"Camzy can we go on a walk on the beach?"

"Babe we already took one today."

"I know but I really liked it"

"Fine."

__________________________

I removed my hands from Camila's eyes so she could see what I prepared.

"TADA!!!"

A/N: Next chapter is the last chapter. But no fear!! I have something for all of you here!!!!

A/N: I also love those of you who read this fic. I don't know if your actual real people of if Wattpad just want's to be nice, but THANKS ANYWAYS!!!