Ch. 5

I turned to look at who turned it on and was surprised. "What are you doing?" I whispered yelled.

I turned and saw Monica, one of maids, standing there. "Monica get out of my room." I demanded her. "Lauren how come you haven't come looking for me? I now your lonely because your parents are out again." Monica has been working for us for two years. She came looking for a job when she was eighteen. Her parents kicked her out and she was one of the few maids who slept here, she had her own bed downstairs where the other employees slept. Ever since she began working here she would give me flirtatious smirks, I was only sixteen, but nothing ever happened. I remember she was watching me swim when I was seventeen. I got out the pool and she saw my dick when my shorts sticked to my legs. It wasn't until I turned eighteen when we started hooking up. She literally snuck into my room at midnight to give me my "special gift".
We have been secretly hooking up ever since.

I looked up to Monica who began striping off her clothes. "No, Monica leave I don't feel like it tonight." She ignored me and slid into my bed trying to get me to have sex with her. "Come on you know you want to." She sat on my stomach straddling me and kissing my jew. "NO MONICA GET OUT!!" I screamed and pushed her away. She stood up straight and looked mad. "You know what Lauren I don't know what's wrong with you. But once this phase passes you'll come crawling back to me. You always do." She stated. She grabbed her clothes and marched out. She didn't even turn off the lamp. I remember when I ignored her for some time when I had a girlfriend. When we broke up I went back looking for Monica, but for some reason I don't think that will be happing anytime soon.

I woke up in the morning to the smell of pancakes Pancakes? I haven't had pancakes since my mom stopped cooking for us. I ran down stairs and into the kitchen. I ran next to stove to see pancakes on the griddle. "You like pancakes huh?" I turned to see who was the amazing person that was making me pancakes. Camila. I giggled and stepped away from her since I was almost on her. "Yeah, I haven't had some I while" She smiled a little and went to flip the pancake as I watched excitingly. "Do you like chocolate chip pancakes?" She turned to look at me smiling. "You made chocolate chip pancakes?!?!" I almost screamed because I literally love chocolate chip pancakes. She laughed at my reaction and nodded her head. She put some pancakes on a plate when I grabbed another plate and put some more on it. She looked at me wierd. "What are you doing I have plate right here?" I nodded and grabbed two forks. "I know and I have your plate right here." pointed at the plate I was holding and smiled at her. I walked around her because she didn't move and made my way into the dinning room.