Ch.10

I was sitting on top of the washing machine swinging my feet and staring at the floor.Camila was infront of the dryer, which was next to me, and leaned back against the table across from me. She was busy looking at her nails as we waited for her uniform to dry. She changed into a tee shirt and sweats while I wore some boxers and a tanktop. I just realized Camila was laughing at me when my shorts fell down. Meaning my underwear was probably sticking to me, was she laughing at the size of my dick? I looked up at Camila squinting my eyes and watched her carefully. She was playing with her nails and suddenly stopped and looked up to see me. "What?" She raised her eyebrows and I shook my head side to side and looked down again. Does she think I'm too small? She was laughing pretty hard. WHAT IF SHE DOES? I looked up at her squinting my eyes again. She was still looking at her nails. "What do want Lauren?"she didn't even look up. "When you were laughing at me..." she looked up at me with her eyebrows raised. "were you laughing at my size?" I asked shyly. "Your what?" She looked straight at me confused. "Yeah, were you laughing at the size of my dick? Do you think I'm too small? Is that why were laughing?" I asked kind of unsure. She grined. "Why is Lauren Jauregui self-conscious now?" "What no I don't need your opinion to make myself feel good." "Then why are you asking if I was laughing at your size?" "Just...answer the question!! Were you or were you not?" "Honestly Lauren, I wasn't even looking there. I laughing at your shorts." She went back to her nails. I don't know she doesn't convince me. She spoke up again with a smirk. "Why are you small?" I jumped off the washing machine and went to stand right infront of her. "Camila, you felt my dick. Did it feel small?" I asked with a smirk I honestly didn't expect her to answer back. "I don't know I was too busy being shocked because someone decided to harass me." She said with a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "Oh really?" I said with my eyebrows raised. I put my hand on her hips by spread her legs wide enough to stand between her. I pushes her upper body back aganst the table and began to thrust my center into hers again and again. She wrapped her arms around my neck to help her stay up and buried her face in my neck. "Does that feel small?" I whispered in her ear. She began moaning in my neck. She began to thrust as well, she brought her hands down to my lower back above my ass and started to pull me against her. We were rudely interrupted by beeping of the dryer Camila and I groaned at that. I backed away from a blushing Camila, she pulled out her uniform and walked towards the door. She turned around and smirked at me "No." She turned around and left me with my boner.