Ch. 15

It's been 3 weeks since Camila quit. 2 weeks since my parents. I felt like loser here in this big house. Not even swimming could take my mind off of what was happing. I didn't know anything about Camila or my parents. My parents wont be back for another two weeks, I'm 18, I'm practically an adult I could do whatever I want. I could go out to Puerto Vallarta in Mexico and stay at our beach house, but I'll be alone. I could take the yacht out, I'll be even more alone. I need to do something new. "I should visit Ally." I whispered to myself as I laid on my bed. I could stay for a week and just catch up on stuff. Ally and I were best friends we went to school together back in Texas before my parents got filthy rich. I stopped taking to her because I got brainwashed by money and because we moved to Miami.

I booked the first flight to San Antonio and left not telling anyone only leaving a note in case someone got worried which I doubt. I texted Ally I was planning to visit before I left. I saw her little self once I got off the plane. We went to her house and began to catch up. We visited our old school and bumped into our old classmates. The thought of my problems back home didn't even cross my mind. The week flew by, before I left I promised Ally to visit again and she promised to visit me.

I got home in the morning to a quiet house. my footsteps echoed throughout the house. I went up to my room to unpack and saw my note in the same spot. I sighed as I began to unpack.

___________________________

The month was finally over hopefully my parents stay this time. They said they will arrive late. I was watching tv in the living room when Sinu walks in to clean. "Sinu" she turned around and stared at me with hatred. "Yes Ms. Jauregui." I got nervous Sinu has never looked at me like that. "Uhhm H-Hows Camila?" I asked shyly I really am scared. "Ms. Jauregui Camila is part of my personal life, you don't have the right to ask about her. Not after what you did to her." I stood up to stand infront of her. "Sinu please I need to know how she's doing." "Ms. Jau-" "I need to know if she's ok." "Ms. Jau-" "I need to know if she's still mad at me" "Ms. Jau-" "I need to know if she replaced me and with who because whoever it is I'm ten times better than them" "MS. JAUREGUI SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!" Sinu screamed making me stare at her surprised to know she's pregentant. "WELL WHOSE THE DUMB ASS THAT KNOCKED HER UP?!?!?" I need to know who stole her from me. Sinu looked at me annoyed. "You!! Your the dumb ass that got my daughter pregnant!!!" I can't believe this. Why would they hide this from me. How did I get her pregnant we only had sex one time and I was wearing ... shit. I knew i was forgetting something. "She's barley five weeks. She just found out and she didn't want you know." Sinu said looking down. She quietly left the room leaving me to think. I wonder what Camila is planning to do with our child. I wonder if she's taking care of her self. Fuck, I wonder what my parents would about about me having a baby with our ex-employe.