Ch. 24

"Honey I'm home!!!!"
I heard Camila yell from the door. Why does she get to do it? I walked over to her pouting still in my office clothes.

"Baby why are you pouting?" She pecked my lips and placed her hands on my checks.

"My head hurts. I hated today." I held her waist and she wrapped her arms around me neck.

"Babe it was just your first, trust me it'll get better." She pecked my lips again and pulled away.

"Well I'm going to take a shower." She said and I followed her into our room. She grabbed her towel and I also grabbed mine.

"Are you joining me in the shower?" She said seductively once she saw my towel.

"No" I followed her into the bathroom and watched her undress herself.

"Lauren are you really just going to watch me shower." I raised my eyebrows up and down. I started to run the water to fill the bathtub which had a great view of the shower. Thank you glass shower door. I started to undress myself and I went into the tub. Hopefully it relaxes me and takes away the headache. I closed my eyes and I almost fell asleep in there if it weren't for Camila. I felt her straddle my hips and kiss my neck.

"This will help you relax a bit." She whispered into my neck.

A/N: Eww what are they doing in there?