Chapter 1

-Leatham Series-

Daisy's POV

"Wake up, girl."

I felt there was a pillow flying over my head while I was sleeping. I instantly sat up and rubbed the top of my head. "What the hell, Blake?" looking up to see my elder brother standing right in front of my bed while putting his hands on his waist.

"I'm hungry," he said lightly. I could see that he was wearing a black t-shirt, showing his tattoos on the left upper arm and also a long denim jeans that covered his thigh. "Could you make me some bacon, toast or any things this morning, please?"

"Just wait for me in the dining room," I yawned, stretching my arms. "I'll be there by ten minutes."

"Hope you can still see your brother before he's starving to death." he walked out of my bedroom, shutting the door and shouting. "Hurry up!"

I groaned, getting up from my bed and going straight to the bathroom, taking a quick shower since I had to get to university as fast as possible today—oh no, not only that, but also, I had to make some foods for him before he dragged me out of the bedroom by his bare hands. It would be more annoying anyway.

Afterwards, I went out of my bedroom, wearing an oversized long sleeves shirt matched with a ripped jeans in knees and an Adidas white shoes, just let my chest length wavy blonde hair dropped down on my chest while carrying my shoulder bag on my right shoulder.

"Hey, beauty." Blake greeted me in his playful tone—when I just stepped into the dining room—sitting down on the chair as if he was waiting for me.

"Shut up." I scowled while taking off my shoulder bag, putting it on the chair across him and quickly heading straight into the kitchen to make a few foods.

About twenty minutes later, I came back by bringing a tray of two waffles and two ice orange juices, putting them onto the dinning table and afterwards sitting down on the chair across him.

"Just these?" he moved his gaze up from the foods to me with his astonished expression, scoffing. "You kidding me?"

"I have no time to make any special foods, especially for you." replied me in a cold tone while putting a waffle onto my plate.

He chuckled, grabbing his ice orange juice. "Where are you going?" he asked, taking a little sip on his drink.

"Campus," I answered simply, munching the food in my mouth slowly. "I have to gather my school stuff to my lecturer so—"

"Smart girl," he cut me off, pointing his fork at me teasingly. "You still sell flowers by online, don't you?"

"Yea, but the stock of my flowers have sold out that I need to buy it first before people freaking out and cursing at me like, why the hell your flowers always sold out? I haven't gotten for my wife, my daughter even for my mistress."

He chuckled, "Then when are you buying those things?"

I shrugged, "after school?"

"You seem should buy those things before you go to school." he adviced, taking a big sip on his drink.

"Are you kidding?" I raised one of my eyebrows in which replied shrugging by him. "Look, Blake," I put my fork down onto the plate crossily, sharped my eyes at him like I was coming into his. "I've got to meet my lecturer because I—"

"Oh, come on, Daisy," he cut me off once more by putting his drink down aside him. "I do need those things for my girlfriend—please help your handsome brother for this time, girl."