Chapter 29

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

"Are you ready?" I asked while buttoning my white long sleeve tight shirt.

"Ya." Daisy got up from the chair after she put a natural make up on her face, approaching to me then continuing to button my shirt but she let one top button was opened.

"Have I looked handsome?" I asked as I rolled the long sleeves up.

"Yup." She clung her hand around my neck then stepped closer to me. "My handsome daddy and husband."

I let out a soft chuckled, wrapping my hand around her waist. "You're so beautiful, my wife."

I complimented as I saw she had been dressing a white off the shoulder ruffle dress and a daisy flower crown on top of her head and she also had been changing her hair to be a layered cut.

She's absolutely beautiful and I'm so lucky to have her. Really lucky.

I lowered my face to get closer to her face, covering her lips gently. "Are you happy?"

"So happy." She said in her cute voice, cupping my face then kissed my lips so lovingly. "Thank you for making me happy, Jake."

"Gladly, baby." I ran my tongue inside her lips softly then she sucked my tongue which made me let out a soft groaned. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too." She smiled beautifully and then kissed me back lovingly. We let out our each other soft moaning inside our mouth as if we were enjoyed our romance kissing.

"Mom! Dad!" We broke our kissing as we heard Nicolas' and Tristan's voice in outside our bedroom. "Are you done?"

"Ya, sweetie!" Daisy shouted. "We're going to out by a minute." She looked up at me. "I forgot that I've had Tristan and Nicolas in our life."

I chuckled. "Do you want to have a baby again after she birth?"

"No." She answered in a firm tone. "Three is enough, Jake."

"Though I want to still have more but it's okay." Slowly, I bent down to kiss her baby bump. "I cant wait to see my second little girl."

She giggled softly, caressing on top of my head while I was kissing her baby bump sweetly. "Come on, honey. Don't make your boys are bored for waiting us."

"Okay." I stood straight up then kissed her on forehead, lacing my palms against her as we walked out from our bedroom to approach our sons.

***

Daisy's POV

Looking around at the whole room, there were many flowers, balloons, glitters and the other stuffs which was colored of pink

Since I was pregnant a girl, I loved pink color a lot. I even asked Jake to buy a pink Mini-Cooper and thankfully, he was an understanding husband.