Chapter 26

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

In this morning, I was putting my business suit on my body after taking a quick shower. Today was my important day since I was going to meet my clients from Mexico.

Deliberately, I woke up in early since I wanted to avoid the traffic damn jam.

After putting on the business suit, I walked toward the long couch where Daisy was playing the video game.

I did not know since when she really liked and addicted to play that game. Might be, that was because of her hormon pregnancy.

"Baby, I want to—" My eyes opened widely when I saw a lot of bloods flowing from her groin until her feet. I immediately approached to her, sitting beside her. "You're bloody, baby!"

"Yeah, I know." She answered while playing the video game, she did not even turn her gazed away at me. "It's okay, honey. This only—"

"We have to go hospital." I cut her off frantically. "I'm so worried about your pregnancy."

"But, I almost win, Jake." She paused the video game and turned her head to me. "Can you wait me a minute?"

"No. I can't." I immediately carried her up in my arms, though she kept screaming to put her down, I kept taking her into my car.

Once we got at the hospital, a few nurses were taking her into an emergency room immediately.

I sat myself down on a chain less steel chair, my heart was skipped so beat. I was so afraid if there was something happen to my wife and my kid.

I took my phone out as I heard a rang. It was Carly.

[Sir, your clients have arrived in your office room.]

"Cancel it."

[Of course you can't do that, sir. They are your important clients.]

"My wife and my kid are more important than them! If you can't cancel it, just say to them if I've canceled our contract!"

[But, sir—]

"No buts." I commanded in a firm tone and hang up the phone.

My attention was distracted with a nurse who approached to me abruptly.

"Are you her husband?" She asked.

"Yes, I am." I answered as I got up from the chair. "How is she right now?"

"Congratulations! Your son has born!"

Is she serious? Am I dreaming?

I instantly made my way into the emergency room, seeing Daisy had been laid her body down on a bed.

I immediately approached to her and she instantly welcomed me with her beautiful smile.

"He's born, Jake." She said underneath her breath. "He's born."

"I know." I whispered in her ears gently. "Thank you, my wife." I kissed her on forehead so lovingly.

"Mr. and Mrs. Leatham." A doctor's voice was broken our romance. I turned my back around to face her. "This is your son."

Carefully, I took him from her arms. He kept still crying from earlier so I kissed him on forehead for calming him down.

"Mrs. Leatham, you could give him your breast milk." The doctor suggested. "It's the best for a kid with his mom so that it will make a strong connection for you two."