Chapter 8

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

"Jake, wake up!" My mom's voice echoed in the whole room just as shaking my body to wake me up impatiently. "Jake!"

I grunted—feeling annoyed of her shrill voice that can be worse if I don't wake up straight away—sitting up and leaning my body against the headboard. "What's up, Mom?" I asked by rubbing my eyes and my voice was sounded in a lazy tone. "You're not used to wake me up."

"Unless there's something matter that I have to tell you right away." her sour facial expression turned into the bright one as she pulled up either of her corner lips into a wide smile. "There's your flower in the center room." with that, my eyes went wider in disbelief as if my real flowers were really alive and they wanted to say goodbye to me for taking some days off. I glanced up at the clock wall and it was still eight in the early morning. It got me thinking like, seriously? What Daisy come to here for? Does she lie just for making me getting up or I'm still dreaming? "Jake!"

And that shrill voice dawned on me if I am not dreaming and she is not lying to me. I jumped out of the bed and ran out of the bedroom quickly before she could run after me and her thrill voice busted my eardrum for two times. I froze immediately when I saw her back figure and blonde hair from behind. "...Daisy?" with still gawking, I slowly walked down the last stairs and my low voice made her turning around and smiled thinly at me.

"Morning." I looked at her from head to toe—after being in front of her—her usual oversized clothes, matched by the long black pants and the simple black flat shoes making her loveliness from inside was radiated and it got me not be able to take my eyes off of her. Damn, she's so beautiful.

"Morning, beauty." by looking at her flantly, I stepped closer to her and wrapped my hands around her waist possessively. "Why you didn't tell me if you wanted to go here? I-i can pick you up that you tell me before."

"I come to here because I wanna check out your body," she unwrapped me from her waist, and put back of her palm on my forehead. "Are you fever?"

"N-no, baby. I'm good," I lowered her palm on my forehead and held it, smiling in touch. "You've made my morning better than usual."

When we heard Mom's cough behind me, instantly, she pulled her hand away and it got me scrunching my head in confusion, then scoffed. "Seriously? We're not a bunch of teens having back street, baby."

"Jake..." I handed up in surrender and turned around when my mom's firm voice had gotten into my eardrum.

"Come on, Mom." I grumbled in a duh tone.

"Are you aware of still being shirtless?" she crossed her arms under her breasts and it made me looking down at myself. "You should take a shower first."

I chuckled by looking up at her. "Mom, Daisy prefers to see me like this." she spontaneously pinched my back slowly, making me turned around to face her, laughing a little. "I'm just kidding, baby. Why are you so serious?" when I heard she clearing her throat—just to ruin our moment—I rolled my eyes and gave Daisy a quick kiss on the whole her face.

"Jake." she giggled.

"I'll be right back." then, I pecked her on the lips in final before leaving. Mom kept shouting at me like, 'hey! Don't do PDA in front of me!' and I shouted back at her, "Sorry, Mom!"

I'm sure, she must be giggling shyly with her reddish sweet cheeks as I kissed her lips suddenly. Can't wait to make her cheeks burning when I give her a deep kiss hotly and romantically.