Chapter 5

-Leatham Series-

Daisy's POV

I leaned my back against the seat by stretching my arms after finishing all of my works

I leaned my back against the seat by stretching my arms after finishing all of my works. Believe me, today is exhausting enough. Glancing up at the clock wall, and my eyes caught the time that showed one in the midnight. I've been so caught up with my stuff until I didn't see what time it is already. I had to get to bed immediately since I didn't want to be late tomorrow, and got a very bad stare from Professor Charlie.

Getting off of the chair, I weakly walked to the bed and climbed over the bed, then one of my favorite things to do is.. laying my body down. It was so very very good as if all of my problems in my life had burdened off.

I was about to shut my eyes, but the sound of my phone ringing interrupted me. I tried to ignore it but that stupid thing kept ringing all the time and it was really annoying.

I groaned deep as if I was in pain, grabbing the thing on the bedside table and picking up the phone without even sitting up and seeing who was calling me. "Could you call me tomorrow, please?" my voice high a little in the firm tone. "I want to sleep so please, don't bother me."

[Baby.] I could feel my eyebrows snapped together spontaneously after hearing his voice. Quickly, I turned the phone screen to the front of my eyes just to see the ID caller. [Are you with me?]

I scoffed, "I was about to sleep but you suddenly called me. What do you want to do, Mr. Leatham?" I emphasized his last name.

[I'm sorry, baby. I just got home.] he chuckled lightly. [Have you gotten your works done?]

"What's your point to call me?" I argued feeling upset. "If you don't want to tell me, I don't mind because I'll hang up this call and block your phone number that you won't call me. Ever."

[My God. You're so rude.] he let out a deep chuckle. [I told you, you've got a sweet voice and I just want to hear your voice. Do I need to have a reason every time I wanna hear your sweet voice?] I could picture he was smirking teasingly even if I couldn't see it. [Baby?]

"My name is Daisy. Please, don't call me like that over and over."

[But I'd like to call you like that.]

"But I wouldn't like to," I sat upright, leaning my back against the headboard. "You got it?"

He took a long sigh on the phone until I could hear it. [You'll like it.] he said after taking a long pause. [One day and you wouldn't deny it.]

I rolled my eyes in surrender. "Whatever."

He chuckled as if he was seeing me rolling my eyes. [What are your schedules tomorrow?]

"Just gonna spend my all day at school," I yawned sleepily and I could say, my yawn was kind of loud out. "May I go sleep now? I'm exhausted enough for today and tomorrow, I've got to wake up in the early morning because my first class is gonna kick off at eight and I don't want to be late."