Chapter 22

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

I stepped into the bedroom while rubbing my wet hair with a towel, seeing Daisy still woke up, leaning her back against the headboard. She looked like waiting me.

"Are you waiting me?" I asked, sitting down on the edge bed.

"I... have something for you."

"What is that?" I leaned my back against the headboard beside her. She handed me something that looked like a temperature where there was a two lines on the temperature. "What is this, babe?"

"You really don't know?" She sat up, looking at my face straightly. I shook my head slowly, making her frowning of disappointment. "Oh my God, Jake."

"What is this, babe?" I looked back at the temperature confusedly. "I've never seen this temperature before."

"What!?" She rose her tone surprisingly, making me lifted my gazed from the temperature to her. "Temperature??"

"This is temperature, isn't this?" I asked getting confusedly. "Are you sick?" I immediately sat up, putting back of my palm on her forehead.

She clicked her tongue peevishly. "I'm not sick, honey." She lowered back of my palm on her forehead. "I'm...."

"You why, baby?" I cut him off anxiously. "Please, don't make me worried. Just tell me everything and I'll call my best doctor soon."

"Really?" She asked which made me very anxious. "You really will call your best doctor?"

"Of course, baby. I will call the whole of the best doctor for making you healthy again."

She moved closer to me, wrapping her hand around back of my head, pulling back of my head so that she could kiss me.

"You're going to be a Daddy."

"I've become to be your Daddy, little girl."

"Not only for me, but also for our kids." She paused, smiling happily. "I'm pregnant, Jake."

My eyes grew bigger between of disbelief, happy or even shocked. Is she truth?

"Are you serious?" She nodded eagerly. "I'm going to be a Daddy?" She nodded eagerly. "Oh my God. This is so amazing!"

I hugged straight her tightly, pecking her whole face fondly. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you."

She laughed softly, pushing me away slowly.

"So, what's this name?" I lifted the temperature, showing to her. "And how to work it?"

"That's a pregnancy kit." She explained. "And I... peed that."

"Huh?"

"I had to pee that's pregnancy kit so that I knew whether I was pregnant or not."

I looked down at the pregnancy kit who I still gripped, exhaling long sighed. "Damn."

***

I woke up as I heard sounded of slamming door. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I felt anxious when I knew she was not beside me.

Immediately, I put my short pants on and then walked out from the bedroom.

Well, last night we made love again for four times since I was too happy and overwhelmed of joy when she told me if she was pregnant.

It really could not be stopped.

"Baby." I approached to her who was throwing up on the sink in the kitchen. She only still wore her purple bra and panties while I was still shirtless.