Chapter 16

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

Today was the day. Besides she was going to graduation, I wanted to purpose her to be my wife. I did not need a long time anymore for making her my wife.

I loved her so much and I did not want there another man stole her from me. She was mine and she was born to be mine.

I had bought her a beautiful diamond silver ring which I had bought yesterday with my Mom. She was so support me for making her my wife as soon as possible because of she also wanted to has a grand child soon.

Unfortunately, my Mom could not coming to her graduation since she had to going to France for attending an important event. I had given her Daisy's phone number because of she wanted to say sorry by herself to her.

"Morning, baby." I greeted her over the phone happily while driving to her campus. "Have you been ready today?"

[I'm so nervous today, honey. Oh my God. Where are you now? Have you gone to my campus?]

I chuckled. "I'm on my way to your campus, baby. Are there Blake and your Dad as well?"

[Of course. My Dad is always asking about you from earlier as you know.]

Of course he did that. He was so curious about my plan, I guessed.

"Baby, I'm sorry. My mother can't attend to your graduation. She has to going to France."

[Really? Oh lord, I'm a little sad actually but never mind. I understand. By the way, I have to hung up this phone and er... take care, honey. See you at hall. I love you.]

"I love you more, baby. Bye." She hang up the phone and I slipped back my phone to inside my pocket. I could not wait to meet her.

After parking my car, I got out of the car casually while carrying two bouquets of daisy flower, making my way into the campus quietly.

I saw Daisy was standing in front of hall door such she was waiting on me. Beautifully, she wore a black toga and she just let her hair down to her chest. Her eyes widened cheerfully when our eyes met all of a sudden.

"Honey!" She exclaimed happily while approaching me, hugged me.

"Hey." I hugged back her, kissing on top of her head. "Congratulation, baby."

"Thank you." She said fondly, pulling me away slowly.

She studied me who dressed a black suit with a gold bracelet on my left wrist and Rolex watches on my right wrist.

"How do I look?" I asked, grinning.

"You look so handsome as usual." She smiled cheerfully.

"And you look so beautiful as usual too, baby." I replied which made her blushing. "Are you put some makeup on your face?"

"Just natural makeup." She explained, her eyes looking down at two bouquets of daisy flower in my hand. "Are those for me?"

"Of course, baby." I said as gave it to her. She took it so happy and speechless. "Do you like it?"

"So much, honey." She smelled the flower heavenly. "Your flowers are always so perfume." She looked up at me, wrapping her left palm on back of my head and pulling my head slowly so that my forehead rested on hers. "Thank you."

I wrapped my hand around her waist, lowering my head to kiss her. "You're welcome, baby." She chuckled softly. "I love you, my baby girl."

"I love you too, my daddy." She gave me an eskimo kiss, making us chuckled.