Chapter 15

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

It was just about to six in the evening where I just finished all of my works today. I slipped my phone out from inside my pocket, unlocking it. Hoping she had texted me back or even called me but she was not yet.

I had called her for thousand times but she did not still answer. I exhaled frustated sigh, getting off from my chair and taking off my suit. I felt so hot suddenly even though my office was so full with air conditioner.

At this time I only wore my black sleeveless shirt, showing my great muscular chest and my great muscle.

I used my chain necklace as usual and slipped back my phone to inside my pocket.

I walked to my office door casually because I had initiated to going her home, checking whether she had come home or had not yet.

My eyes opened widely as I opened the office door, she was here, my girl. She wore an oversized black shirt, long denim jeans with a simple white flat shoes, carrying a shoulder bag over her right shoulder and she just let her messy chest length blonde hair dropped down on her chest, covering her breasts.

"Oh my God, why did you always wear that black sleeveless shirt?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I've got so many this shirt so you don't think if I don't change this shirt as I'm meeting you." She rolled her eyes then passed me, walking into my office. "Then, how about you?" I closed my office door, immediately approaching to her who sat down on the couch already.

"Me?" She pointed at herself on her chest.

"Ya." I answered a little irritated. "You always wear an oversized clothes wherever you go."

"Oh my God, Jake." She rolled her eyes, taking off her shoulder bag. "Believe me. If you know the truth, you're going to tell me to keep wearing this oversized clothes."

What does she mean?

I sat down next to her, "What is the truth?" She shut her lips tightly, turning her gazed away as if she was hiding something from me. "My baby girl." I pulled her chin gently for looking at my eyes.

"You-you're going to know it two more days."

"Why it has to two more days? Why it doesn't now? -- Are you sick, baby?"

"No." She removed my hand from her chin, putting it onto her lap. She turned her body to face me, looking at my eyes. "I'm one hundred percent healthy, Jake."

"Then why do I have to wait it two more days, baby?"

"Because... two more days are my graduation day." She answered in lower voice but I still kept hearing it.

"What?" My eyes widened in surprise. "Are you serious?"

"You're not happy?" She asked in a little disappointed.

"Of course, I'm so happy, baby!" I hugged her. "I've already waited this day from a long time, baby."

"Do you only want to sex from me?" She asked suddenly where I instantly released my hugging slowly.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm already often to talk to you if you could do 'that' after I graduate. Then, when my graduate is over and I've kept my promises later, do you still love me?"

Jesus, why she can say like that?

I kissed her straight gently which made her kissing me back very softly. She clung her hand around my neck while I laid her down on the couch, I was on top of her while our kissing did not stop. I did not want it stop also.