Chapter 9

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

We stepped into the Dine Café side by side like parents who were spending times along without kids around us but our thing was not like a real parents that should be. Mostly parents would do public display attention to everyone either hugging, walking hand by hand or even showing off their romance way cockily but it doesn't effect to me. At all. Every time I tried to slip my hand into her, she always pulled it away either to fix her hair or adjust her clothes that I know there isn't problem with them at all. They look good and she just didn't want to be touched by me. Sort of.

I pulled a chair out for her after making my way to a round table in the center, then I sat down next to her.

"What will you wanna have?" I said opening a menu.

She moved closer to me just to look what there in the menu are but still with no touching nor even making a contact touch with me. "This." she pointed down her forefinger abruptly as the menu was opened on the page of waffle.

I chuckled, turning to her. "It's better for dessert, baby. You should eat the main course first." I turned back my eyes down to the menu and started to flip the menu till it was opened on the main course page. "This one is good. It has much proteins that would be good for your skin and body." I said as my eyes aimed to the chicken lemon linguine. "Would you like?" And I found her looking down at the menu seriously after I lifting my gaze up to her. I knew what she's thinking about. "This is on my treat."

"Well, it should be." she moved away and leaned her back against the seat, leaving me with letting out a soft laughter. "What?" I shook my head and just pecked her on the cheeks before raising my hand to call a waitress.

"Yes, sir?" A waitress girl came with a notepad in her hands and a polite voice that came out of her mouth. "What can I get for you?"

"Get me two chicken lemon linguine, a bottle of vodka, a pitcher of ice water and a plate of waffle." I explained clearly whilst she writing down every my word accurately on her notepad.

"And don't forget to add double big vanilla ice cream," Daisy added, looking up at her. "On the top of waffle."

"Noted." the waitress girl smiled at her. "Is there any else?"

"No. That's enough." she smiled back at her. "We'll call you again if we need still something else."

"Alright, ma'am. I'll be back in fifteen minutes." and with that the waitress girl left.

"What is your schedule today?" I turned my body to face her and cocked my head to one side—just wanted to focus on her only. Not anyone else.

"Nothing—since, I've gathered my assignments so that I don't have any business for a few ahead hours."

"Well, that's good." I grinned, tucking a strand of her hair to behind her ear. "I'm meeting you with my cousin."

"Your cousin?"

"Ya." and while she was focusing on me, I took this opportunity to slip my palms against her. "His Mom is my Auntie." I held it up and kissed the back of her palm by looking at her blue eyes straight, finding her being freeze. This is still beginning, Daisy. You don't know yet about me. I could make you freeze all the time like in every day and every single time with kissing every body of yours. You don't know how I'm looking forward to it.

"Mr. Jake Leatham?" A man's voice behind me got me out of my dirty thought. I nervously sat up—just as she pulled her hand away—and threw my glance up over my right shoulder.

"Oh, hi, Mr. Ashton Iglesias!" I stood up quickly by making a sound of the chair, well it was loud enough. Reaching out my hand to him for shake. "How are you, sir?"