Chapter 30

-Leatham Series-

Daisy's POV

I grimaced of sickness as I felt my belly so hurt. I sat myself down on the floor, leaning my back against the feet bed.

My eyes opened wide shockingly when I saw there were many bloods flowing from my groin to my feet.

"Nic!" I screamed while pinning the sickness. "Tristan!"

"I'm com — Mom!" Nicolas ran straight to me as he looked at me, bending down next to me. "What happens!?"

"I don't know, Nic." I shrieked of hurt and I could feel tears had fallen from my eyes. "Where is Tristan?"

"He's playing his video game in his bedroom." He answered innocently.

Now, I knew why at that time I would rather to play a video game than went to hospital.

"What could I help, Mom?" Nicolas asked frantically.

I exhaled long sighed, trying to calm me down. "Call your Dad, and drag your brother to here." He stood straight up then ran to Tristan's bedroom.

"Oh my God, Mom!" Tristan ran to me frantically, bending down to check my condition. "What happened!?"

I could not answer his asking because this hurt was getting spread in whole my belly. I thought I would die then.

"What have you done, huh?!" Tristan pushed on Nicolas' chest so hard angrily as he had been standing up.

"I did nothing!" Nicolas defended himself. "She has been like this when I came."

"Can you two not fighting right now?!" I interrupted them irritatedly, looking up at them. "Just call your Daddy or I'm going to die!" I yelled to them, making them shivered of afraid.

Tremblingly, Nicolas started to call Jake but Tristan quickly grabbed the phone.

Jake's POV

My rang phone was broken my meeting with my employees. I took my phone out from my pocket, looking the phone screen and it was Nicolas.

"Excuse me." I lifted my gazed from the phone screen to my employees. "I've got an important business." I announced in an authoritative tone then walked out of the meeting room.

"Yes, Nic? What's going on?"

[Dad! It's me, Tristan!] His voice sounded panic. [Please, come home soon!]

"Wait. What's going on, Tristan? Where are Nic and your Mom?"

[Mommy is bloody because of Nic, Dad!] Then, I heard Nicolas' voice who shouted if it was not because of him.

"Can you two not fighting when you're calling me?" I interrupted them irritatedly. "Give your phone to Mom."

[She can't, Dad! She's bloody! You have to go home as fast as possible before she die!] Tristan told me frantically.

What?

My heart was skipped so hard when I heard words of die. No. She would not die.

"I'll be there by five minutes. Just take care of her a while." Hanging up the phone and I immediately walked back into the meeting room. "

"I'm sorry. I have to go." I annouced to them. "I've got an emergency business and I hope you all understand. We'll continue this meeting tomorrow." Then, I closed the door and quickly ran to my private basement.

As long as I got at home, I ran straight to my bedroom, running up the stairs.

"Baby!? Tristan!? Nicolas!?" I called out them frantically because I had a bad feeling that made me so panic.