Chapter 23

-Leatham Series-

Daisy's POV

A few months later....

It was the day. Today was my birthday and at once my wedding day. Probably, I had to say if today was our birthday and our wedding day.

I looked at my reflection on a mirror in front of me. My body was getting bigger and bigger since my pregnant had been six months.

I've already said to Jake thousand times for changing our wedding day or at least, waiting until our kid gave birth but he always refused it. He said, he did not want to wait for a long time only for making me his wife.

At this time, I had dressed a beautiful v-neck ball gown wedding dress with sleeves and a natural make up had been put on my face, letting my chest length wavy blonde hair dropped down on my shoulder.

"You look so beautiful, Daisy." A designer said while putting a daisy flower crown on top of my head. "Jake must be so amazed with you."

"Thanks," I smiled at her through the mirror. "But, I'm so nervous. My palms have even fulled of sweats right now."

She chuckled softly. "It's so common, Daisy. It's okay. It's going to disappear soon."

I exhaled long sighed and nodded as my replied.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Sweetie, are you done?" My Dad's voice distracted our attention abruptly.

Oh my God. My nervous was getting increased.

"Y-yes, Dad." I shouted nervously.

I got off from the chair, making my way to the bedroom door nervously and carefully.

My Dad's eyes widened amazedly as I opened the door, looking at me from head to toe and I could've seen his eyes had pooled with tears.

"Dad." I touched his upper arm for breaking his reverie. "Are you okay?"

"You look like your mom so much." He wiped his tears off in the corner of his eyelid. "You remind me with her." I hugged straight him so tightly. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I didn't mean."

"It's okay, Dad. I understand." I rubbed his back softly. "I miss her too. You don't need to worry. She must be looking at us from heaven."

He released his hugging gently, smiled. "Come on, sweetie. Don't make him waiting again. He had waited you for a long time."

I let out a soft laughed. Then, we headed straight toward the car.

Arriving at one of his gardens, my eyes instantly looking around at the whole venue

Arriving at one of his gardens, my eyes instantly looking around at the whole venue. This garden was so amazing and pretty.

I could see Amra, Eliza, Chelsea and Bryana as my bridesmaid while Kyle, Carlos, Orlando, Juan and Blake as his groomsmen.