Chapter 35

-Leatham Series-

Daisy's POV

"Is that not hurting you?" Nicolas asked when I was pumping my breast milk, sitting down on the bed across me. "You always did that in every day and every minute."

"Do I look hurt?" I asked calmly. He shook his head no as his answer. "That's a good answer, Nic."

"Baby, I want to go home a while." Jake approached to me, halfway sitting down next to me. "I want to take your other clothes. Your clean clothes are already a little. You don't need to worry since Orli is going to come to here."

"That's good." I lifted my gaze up from my breasts to Nicolas, he still kept looking at me that was pumping my breast milk. "Do you want to go with Dad?"

He turned his head to look at Jake. "Dad, could you take my books, bag, and my uniform for tomorrow, please? I want to go to school from here."

"I don't know what are else your stuffs, son. Why don't you follow me a while?"

"I want to be here with Mom." He answered politely. "May I?"

"But—"

"Good morning, guys." Our conversation was broken with Orlando's voice. Jake immediately stood up, blocking my body with his average posture body.

"Why did you never knock the door first, huh?" Jake asked irritatedly.

"I did." Orlando answered calmly, walking closer to us. "And I think I don't bother you two are making a baby."

Jake threw his glances through his right shoulder, looking at me. "Are you done?"

"Yes, I am." I answered while buttoning my shirt.

"I've told you for thousand times, Dad." Jake turned his head to Orlando again. "I don't like a young woman. You don't need to be afraid with me."

"I'm not afraid with you." Jake corrected clearly. "If you don't like a young woman then do you think she likes you?"

"Nah..." He sat down behind Nicolas. "She doesn't like a young man as me." He went his hand around Nicolas' shoulder. "Hey, Nic. Where's your brother?"

"He's still in the bathroom, Uncle." Nicolas looked up at his eyes, answering in polite tone.

"Hey, Orli." I switched Jake's body so that I could look at him. "Where's Chelsea?"

"Oh, she's at home with my parents. You know her pregnant is getting big in every day and it causes her can't come to here. I don't want to take a risk for my first kid."

"Since when you're being a good father, huh?" Jake let out a soft chuckled.

"I think you should ask to yourself, Jake." Orlando replied in a mock tone. "Did you still watch a strip dance in a club?"

"What!?" I exclaimed shockingly, furrowing my eyebrows to Jake. "So you often went to a night club to see a strip dance whilst my stitches haven't dried yet??"

"Of course not, baby." Jake clarified quickly. His voice sounded if he did not lie. "You know I ain't work or even go out of this room except for bought some foods for you and our kids. For the sake God, Daisy! I've had three kids and it is so impossible for me to do that. I even still wear my wedding ring since we married until right now." He showed his right ring finger to me, trying to convice me.

"Oh my God. You're still a whipped man." Orlando chuckled amusedly.

"Shut up." Jake turned his head to him irritatedly. "You know what? I really regret to ask you come here. If only you were being like this, I better ask Juan or Blake or Carlos to come here."

"Hey, Uncle." Tristan's voice was distracted our attention. He went out of the bathroom, rubbing his hair with a towel.

"Hey, man." Orlando went down from the bed, approaching to him.

Jake immediately turned his head to me back, cupping my face to look at him. "Baby, please don't listen to him."

"We can talk about it later." I lowered his palm, handing him ten new feeding bottles. "Give it to a nurse and make a sure that nurse is wearing a hospital uniform, not only a bra or even lingerie."

Jake's POV

If only there lots of nurses were wearing a bra or lingerie, I dared to bet if my manhood would not grow up.

He would've just grown up that see her. I guessed my manhood had fallen in love with her, same as me.

I pecked her on the cheeks then I walked toward Tristan who had sat down on the couch with Orlando.

"Come on, Tristan."

"Where are you going to go?" Tristan looked up at me in his confuse expression.

"Home. Taking your mother and brother stuffs." I explained, my voice had sounded upset.

"But I still want to talk with Uncle Orli, Dad." Tristan complained while leaning his back against the couch. "Why do have to me? Why it isn't Nic?"

"Nic wants to accompany your Mom." I told him, holding my irritate.

"Why don't you change it? I'll company Mom and you can go home with Nic. It's simple, isn't it?" Tristan offered a deal casually.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Orlando butted in a calm tone as if he did not have a sin at all.

"No, thanks." I answered quickly. "I would rather to go home alone than with you, young man."

"I would accompany you, Dad." I turned my back around, looking at Nicolas. "Could you put me down first, please?"

"You don't need to be so polite with me, son." I chuckled while walking toward the bed. I picked him up in my arms, looking at Daisy. "Is there something else that you want, baby?"

"Nope." She answered simply. She did not even stare at me.

I exhaled long sigh, kissing her forehead warmly. "I'll be right back."

Then, I went out of the room with Nicolas in my arms and ten feeding bottles in my gripping.

I admitted if I'm a whipped man. Not only a whipped man, but also a whipped husband.