Chapter 12

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

I picked up intercom at my office as I was busy to signing many files and documents. "Yes, Carly? What's up?"

"Sir, there's a pair of husband and wife want to meet you. They admit have made an appoinment with you at their orphan." Carly informed me politely.

"Oh, ya. They are my friends." I replied while massaging my forehead. "Just let them to enter my office."

"Okay, sir." Carly said then hang up the call.

Not a long times, Kyle and Amra stepped into my office quietly and politely. I got off from my chair then approached to them.

"Hey, Kai, Amra." I gave Kyle a man-hug then I shook Amra's hand. "Please, sit down here." I pointed at the couch friendly.

"It's nice to meet you again, Jake." Amra spoke brightly.

"Me too, Amra." I replied kindly, sitting down on the couch across them. "What do you want to drink?" I offered, shifting my eyes at them. "Tea? Coffee? Juice?"

"Up to you, Jake." Kyle said nervously.

"Be casual, Kai. Don't be so nervous or awkward with me." I spoke trying to relaxing him. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and pressed on Carly's number.

[Yes, sir? What could I do?]

"Make three ice orange juices and bring all of those to my office."

[Okay, sir.] I hang up the phone and slipped back into my pocket.

"So, what are you going to talk with us?" Kyle asked wondering.

I leaned my body forward slightly, putting my elbows on my knees. "I want to be a donation in your orphan."

"Are you serious?" Amra's eyes opened widely in disbelief at once happy, covering her mouth with her palms.

"Yes, I am." I smirked thinly. "I'm going to renovate the orphan, giving some scholarships program to all of children, and err... giving them many flowers on every month."

"My God, Jake." Kyle cried of happiness. "You are their savior. I don't know how do I have to reply your kindness."

"I'm happy that you all are happy, Kai." I smiled sincerely.

Our conversation was interrupted by an office girl who brought a tray of three ice orange juices. She put all of those on the table and then excused herself to leave.

"Why do you want to do this, Jake?" Amra asked curiously. "We don't even know one each other for a long time yet."

"It doesn't need to a long time for knowing one each other if we want to make one kind thing." I answered authoritatively. "I've ever felt what they felt even was more miserable and suffered. I don't want they to feel what I've ever felt."

"You're a very kind man, Jake." Kyle wiped his tears affectionally. "I'm so thankful to God because he's already met you to us."

I chuckled softly. "Have a drink, Kai, Amra." I spoke kindly while taking the juice and so they did too.

"By the way, where is Daisy?" Amra asked suddenly. "I haven't seen her since earlier yet."

I took a big sip on my drink then put back it onto the table. "She's still at university, Amra."

"So, when will you purpose her?" Kyle asked curiously while putting his drink on the table.

"I don't know." I answered weakly, leaning my back against the couch and putting my ankle on my knee. "She doesn't even love me yet."