Chapter 38

-Leatham Series-

Daisy's POV

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" Jake asked me as we were at the mansion's main door.

He was already neat in his business suit since he wanted to go to Hamburg, Germany to meet his clients.

He had not worked while we were at hospital for six months. I had often told him for kept working but he always refused it. He always said if he wanted to take care of me and baby Clover.

"Ya." I answered while carrying baby Clover in my arms. "Clover can't go to abroad yet. Also, Tristan and Nic are still school."

"I want to carry her." Jake asked as he began to take baby Clover in my arms slowly. "My princess." He greeted her in his cute voice, kissing her cheeks.

Baby Clover instantly squealed cheerfully, cupping Jake's sharp nose with her both little hands.

Jake let out a soft chuckled. He gave her an eskimo kiss lovingly. "Be a good girl. Okay?"

She only squealed sweetly as her answered and it made him chuckled softly. He gave back baby Clover to me and I instantly carried her in my arms.

"Sir." Caleb's voice was distracted our attention. "We could go now."

"Just wait me in the car." Jake said kindly and he instantly went to the car. He stepped closer toward me and wrapped his hand around my waist. "If you ever need me or there something happened, just call me."

"You don't need to worry about me, Jake. There are our sons who guard me and Clover."

He smirked thinly and covered my lips. A baby's squeal managed making us ended our kissing and we chuckled to her.

"I think there's another girl jealous with you." Jake announced playfully. He turned his eyes at baby Clover. "Don't worry, princess. You won't lose me."

I chuckled softly and Jake kissed baby Clover's cheeks and then he kissed my lips for twice and left.

In two hours later...

I was in the dining room with baby Clover who sat down on a highchair beside me already.

I had been worn her a bib so that when I was giving her a baby food, the food did not dirty her baby clothes.

Also, I always took her oxygen mask and oxygen tube wherever I went. Only for anticipated.

"Good girl." I spoke cheerfully while feeding her.

I never felt difficult for giving her foods since she always received it more well.

"Good afternoon, Mom."

I instantly turned my head aside as I heard Tristan's voice. I thought it still was not time for him to go home yet.

"Why do you already go home?" I asked quizzically. "Where is your brother?"

He gave me a letter which was still covered by an envelope neatly as his answered. I instantly took the letter and opened it curiously.

My eyes grew up bigger than before when I read it inwardly.

"What have you done?" I lifted my gaze up from the letter to him who had sat down across me. "What have you done until you can be dropped out from your school?"

"I did nothing." He answered casually while putting the foods on his plate.

I turned back my eyes to the letter. My eyes grew up bigger as I knew if he was dropped out from school because of he always skipped.